IGNORED

EDM - 4 new releases on Bandcamp

grit

jodey is a powerhouse. he is at the top of people putting out lots of solid material that does not stale. his facebook dumps are not sub-release level. i think the title "wtflol" comes from jodey knowing that he is giving away some of his best stuff for free. quite the gift. the timing corresponds with the wave of dumps and releases intended to help keep people home, distant and sane. very cool and much appreciated.

avro prat is dark industrial, kind of

ftp and wtflol is a bunch of dank af stuff, and i'd wager richard is present.

gave AD a listen and thoroughly enjoyed. nice 20 minute acid jam on there.

Edited by very honest

absolutely incredible tracks. He has a huge range in regards to style. So awesome for him to share, especially for name your price. Thank you!

I never understood the constant "richard must be involved" thing. These are pure Jodey. 

• Like 3

On 5/22/2020 at 4:09 PM, Luciferlovesjuice said:

absolutely incredible tracks. He has a huge range in regards to style. So awesome for him to share, especially for name your price. Thank you!

I never understood the constant "richard must be involved" thing. These are pure Jodey. 

maybe. now that i think of it, i think grant said something to that effect, that it's all jodey. if true then he has become far too powerful.

Edited by very honest
  • Farnsworth 1

• 2 months later...
On 5/23/2020 at 10:24 AM, perunamuusi said:

All the edm stuff has always been Jodey

yeah, i could believe it. 

wtflol and ftp are some of the best releases of recent times. made a playlist where i trimmed it down to just the brutal stuff and it's ridiculous. possibly my favorite jodey releases.

Edited by very honest
  • Like 1

• 4 months later...
  • 1 year later...