IGNORED

The Manchester Track

Klopjob

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This has the best of all worlds: http://youtu.be/HNDumOgAT54

RDJ was once talking about how he was once planning on working with Cunningham again, but eventually scrapped the idea. This is a stretch, but I wonder if this was the intended tune for the vid. It would sure work as a single.

Anyhoo, he must have known this number was a winner, it generates pretty specific applause and screams from a crowd that's hearing it for the first time.

This has the best of all worlds: http://youtu.be/HNDumOgAT54

RDJ was once talking about how he was once planning on working with Cunningham again, but eventually scrapped the idea. This is a stretch, but I wonder if this was the intended tune for the vid. It would sure work as a single.

Anyhoo, he must have known this number was a winner, it generates pretty specific applause and screams from a crowd that's hearing it for the first time.

Why you trying to one up me dawg?

Why you quitting already, son? ;-) Go on and post some shit, break that 5.1 dolby channel reconstruction if you've got it.

Fun fact: Manchester track syncs pretty well to Ferris Bueller's race home at the end of the movie. I don't remember the exact cue points, but give or take one or two seconds, you can sync Ferris hitting his mom's car with the little bells break (and the car starting again with the return of the beat), Ferris snatching a beer with the "Niiiiice" and the old lady swerving on the road with the female choir part.

Will report any further discoveries.

Why you quitting already, son? ;-) Go on and post some shit, break that 5.1 dolby channel reconstruction if you've got it.

I have nothing. I speaketh to the lord and he doth not reply. My soul weeps.

I honestly think it's his masterpiece.

Yeah it does sound pretty fucking awesome.

If we can get CWLP and other goodies, then surely we can encourage him to put this out...

Fun fact: Manchester track syncs pretty well to Ferris Bueller's race home at the end of the movie. I don't remember the exact cue points, but give or take one or two seconds, you can sync Ferris hitting his mom's car with the little bells break (and the car starting again with the return of the beat), Ferris snatching a beer with the "Niiiiice" and the old lady swerving on the road with the female choir part.

Will report any further discoveries.

Please splice the two together and post. Also I just got back from a trip to Chicago to recreate Ferris Bueller so you have peaked my interest

If we can get CWLP and other goodies, then surely we can encourage him to put this out...

sounds reasonable.

Manchester, Metz, and SIngapore track ep...

sounds reasonable.

I can't even imagine how many billions of repeats such an EP would get here.

Those and SP's Warp20 unreleased rave n bass tracks (without the bass playing). One can dream...

sounds reasonable.

I think you guys forget who we're talking about here.

CWLP.

Then silence.

Until who knows when.

I've had a small amount of success isolating the track from the crowd noise by pairing two recordings and reversing the phase of one of them and then reversing the phase of the isolated noise against the best recording. Perhaps if we could collect all the variations we could get closer to the master? Of course there are lots of problems with live acoustics but it doesn't hurt to try.

Guest Kkapna303

Whenever Richard decides to release his new Material... this has to be on it. I can only imagine how incredible this would sound in HQ audio.

• 3 weeks later...

That transition at 4.00 - 4.55 is as lush as the day is long. I could listen to that on repeat until the birds start tweetin at 4 am. He's fading in what sounds like an 80's track, not sure what it is, then slows the vocal down for the remaining beats of ''manchester track''. It works brilliantly.

Archived