IGNORED

whatever happened to Flood?

Rubin Farr

Nothing happened to him, he's just had a lot of bad luck lately by working with artists who have lost steam, I really enjoyed the Warpaint album. I think that stands up to some of his best works.

Nothing happened to him, he's just had a lot of bad luck lately by working with artists who have lost steam, I really enjoyed the Warpaint album. I think that stands up to some of his best works.

Yeah the production is really great, but I think their previous album is way better. One of the best debut records I've heard in a long while.

Great live band too, especially in small venues. They love to jam and have fun with the crowd. I got to watch them at the Independent in SF from the balcony next to their parents, was cute watching them get so excited.

• 2 weeks later...

His name was on a lot of albums I liked back in the day. Great producer. I think Alan Moulder was on a lot too, I'm pretty sure they both worked together on some albums.

His name was on a lot of albums I liked back in the day. Great producer. I think Alan Moulder was on a lot too, I'm pretty sure they both worked together on some albums.

I believe they worked closely on some NIN and Depeche Mode stuff, legends legends legends

I believe they worked closely on some NIN and Depeche Mode stuff, legends legends legends

and as a team on Mellon Collie & the Infinite Sadness

Flood produced Pretty Hate Machine, after that I think Reznor produced everything (or did he coproduce with Alan Moulder for a while?).

Flood was one of many producers on PHM, but Broken was just Trent & Flood in the studio.

Flood produced Pretty Hate Machine, after that I think Reznor produced everything (or did he coproduce with Alan Moulder for a while?).

Flood was one of many producers on PHM, but Broken was just Trent & Flood in the studio.

Ah, thanks for the clarification.

So back to my original question. On this day and age when major money has dried up what would someone like Flood charge?

Is it a flat rate? Per diem? Based on his past work with you and if u got on well? It's probably a combination of all of them?

But r we talking $25000? $50000? ?????

Archived