IGNORED

The Gasman - House

fumi

I'm most fond of Audiogold and Love Collection myself. Hiding Place was impressive as well, I really need to pick up #2 before too long.

And speaking of Gasman vinyl, I think he unearthed some copies of the Hardline EP not so long ago. By the time I had an inkling of it though they'd all gone.

I'm most fond of Audiogold and Love Collection myself. Hiding Place was impressive as well, I really need to pick up #2 before too long.

And speaking of Gasman vinyl, I think he unearthed some copies of the Hardline EP not so long ago. By the time I had an inkling of it though they'd all gone.

I don't mean to brag or anything, but... :emotawesomepm9:

You can still get the vinyl from the label bandcamp I think, not sure how many they have left. Wtf, the vinyl is cheaper than the download! http://terminaldusk.bandcamp.com/album/td005-hardline

You can still get the vinyl from the label bandcamp I think, not sure how many they have left. Wtf, the vinyl is cheaper than the download! http://terminaldusk.bandcamp.com/album/td005-hardline

Ah, thank you sir. I only wish I could afford to shell out for it (I know that's not at all expensive but still beyond me just now).

Ah, thank you sir. I only wish I could afford to shell out for it (I know that's not at all expensive but still beyond me just now).

Well seeing as they've had copies of an 'extremely limited' release for about ten years, I think there'll be there whenever you can get a few bob lol. Which is kinda sad, actually. :/

I love so much of this man's work. I think Remedial has some of his best tracks on it (Derbac, Pyloric & Fistula In And make me moist).

I love Hiding Place too. He's quite a versatile artist, but i'm not a fan of his footwork release, and not so keen on the house style in general. I'll still buy the shit outta this though.

Also, his releases under Wiggy are great. Concretion from wiggins <3

'Staid' from Remedial is actually one of my fave individual tracks of his. When I heard it for the very first time (not knowing his music so well then) I felt frustrated that it didn't explode into some apocalyptic climax. After that I realised that it's perfect as it is. With tracks like that, he really does make music that is genuinely euphoric.

'Runner' off of Hiding Place #2 is the song of nightmares, worth it for that alone, although the rest of it is superb too. Shame it's only a cardboard sleeve and not a digipak like the first one was. :/

No video but you can hear a snippet of it here: http://www.7digital.com/artist/the-gasman/release/hiding-place-1

Also, no Gasman thread would be complete without the friggin wondrous track that is....Ctrl5 from Powerpoints. Sorry for spammin' this tread, but i had a couple of beers and this thread has inspired me to go on a Gasman binge!

powerpoints is his best album IMO. Fully fleshed out, mastered properly, etc.

I feel like the mastering on his old albums is a little thin and his production missing any low end. Not so with powerpoints.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived