IGNORED

Clark - To Live And Die In Grantham

marian

Aye, it's like he's got terrified of percussion and so EQs any kind of umph from it.

And no grit either, no distortion, really takes any boombastic-ness away from it.

Yeah boombasticness is a word now.

Guest Chesney

I don't know what you guys are talking about. Grantham is local to me though.

There is always a couple of bangers on every release of his. Some albums ahve been mainly strong and some not so much but there is always a couple of great tracks.

not "bangaz".

not at all

respectfully disagree. anyways hoping this ep is killer regardless of whether it's filled with bangaz and stormers. looking forward to seeing him on the 31st ^_^v

so is this another EP or a video? for the non-facebook folks

appears to just be a video for one of the flame rave tracks

^ I still bought it. He still makes good tracks, I enjoyed his most recent LP. He's just a different clark then before which is of course to be expected to some degree.

I just want to hear the savage tracks I know he's capable of, like roulette thrift run, or violenl... etc.

Yeah, I may sound like I've being overly harsh but I've bought all his albums and EPs to date. Just I remember being so excited with his releases in the early days, and it just seems like of late he's just lacking a certain 'je ne sais quoi' that used to pique my interest.

Yeah, I may sound like I've being overly harsh but I've bought all his albums and EPs to date. Just I remember being so excited with his releases in the early days, and it just seems like of late he's just lacking a certain 'je ne sais quoi' that used to pique my interest.

completely agree.

This remix by Pariah I think takes his recent sound, but feeds it with a few more needed vitamins -

Yeah, love the remix way more than the original. The typicial dubstep-wobble after the break comes so amazing...

Aye, it's like he's got terrified of percussion and so EQs any kind of umph from it.

Hehe true

Archived