IGNORED

I love corc

FinePrimitiveSounds

I do not know anything, that really comes close to Autechre, but, occasionally, someone manages to catch at least one of them infinte faces.

This seemingly happy song of Aeriae, for example, at some point, takes some autechrisch reflex:
And here is a quire good emulation, in the vein of "runrepik" or 2010 liveset:
(Do any of you know who is the real author?)
Ah!, qebrus have some good autechrian influences:

Whoops. Don't walk around your house saying the title of this thread using an Arnold Schwarzenegger accent.

Broccoli lodged between central incisors not included

I do not know anything, that really comes close to Autechre, but, occasionally, someone manages to catch at least one of them infinte faces.

This seemingly happy song of Aeriae, for example, at some point, takes some autechrisch reflex:
And here is a quire good emulation, in the vein of "runrepik" or 2010 liveset:
(Do any of you know who is the real author?)
Ah!, qebrus have some good autechrian influences:

...oh! I'm sorry, as you can see, thanks to my disgraceful english, I completely misunderstood the theme of the tread ...

I think Pir from ep7 is the most similar. Maybe a few tracks from Exai, like 18 (keyosc) or YJY UX, or maybe even nodezsh, if you want something more abstract. newbound also has a kind of similar vibe.

Yeah LP5 blows me away like no other album of theirs, so much emotion packed in there (corc especially - 60% of the time I cry everytiem), it was almost as if they needed to get it out of their system(s) before moving on to the mental ep7 et seq. I purposefully limit my listening of it to 2 times a year max so as to not spoil any of its magic.

*turns on smoke machine, dissappears into the ether*

How about Krib from Cichli Suite? The whole EP is one of my favorite Ae releases ever, but that track in particular feels very Corc-ey to me. Corc itself is an amazing track; I never get over how much emotion is conveyed by filter tweaks alone in that track. :)

Archived