IGNORED

Datach'i - System

I just want to make sure I'm doing this right.

It says "Physical pre-orders via Planet Mu Website will also receive a bonus 19 track disc and be entered into a competition to win Tiptop Audio Modular Starter Kit."

But there are two separate pre-orders up. One for the album, and one for the bonus tracks... .=/

Got it :emb:

Edited by StephenG

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry dumb question, did we lose our accounts when pmu upgraded their website?

It's telling me no account exists under my email.

looks like it's on bleepstores now, so a completely new shop

very excited for this! it has waveguiding on it, which is an insane track

Sorry dumb question, did we lose our accounts when pmu upgraded their website?

It's telling me no account exists under my email.

looks like it's on bleepstores now, so a completely new shop

very excited for this! it has waveguiding on it, which is an insane track

I've got an email out to them.

Pmu responded right away. Yes you have to register a new account!

Edited by StephenG

so...

old planet-mu accounts and bleep.com accounts don't work? i have to create another account to use the new pmu store?

and the order won't be associated with my other bleep orders?

:cerious:

so...

old planet-mu accounts and bleep.com accounts don't work? i have to create another account to use the new pmu store?

and the order won't be associated with my other bleep orders?

:cerious:

That's what I'm wondering. My emails aren't working for pmu and it appears I've lost all my downloads I paid for?

fyi

juice eciuj, Jun 7, 17:46 BST:

do the separate label and artist stores (planet mu store, autechre store) all hold separate accounts? will they not be tied to my central bleep.com account? trying to preorder the new datachi but it's not accepting my bleep.com credentials or my old planet mu account credentials...

thanks,
juice

Hi there

Yes, the Planet Mu Store is separate from Bleep.com so you will need to set up a new account for this. Any purchases made on this store will appear in your account for this store only.

Best Wishes

Bleep Stores Support

so then not sure what's happened to my other planet mu digitals (not that i need them since i have physicals...)

also seems lame to fragment the stores that way when they're using the same fuckin' shit, 'na'mean?

wonder if you qualify for all the preorder shit ordering through bcamp like you did with the vsnares preorder 'cause i'd really rather not have to create and maintain another account

Edited by juiceciuj

So you don't have to preorder a physical cd/vinyl in order to get the bonus tracks. You just have to preorder period? I preordered the CD from bleep but I'd rather just get the digital version off of bandcamp. Thanks.

So you don't have to preorder a physical cd/vinyl in order to get the bonus tracks. You just have to preorder period? I preordered the CD from bleep but I'd rather just get the digital version off of bandcamp. Thanks.

I believe it's physical only, for the bonus material.

Holy fuck Final Meta is good. Getting this and the Konx-om-Pax CD. $36 altogether ain't too bad for as much awesome music as it is.

Frickin' AE last month, now this, plus maybe having to buy the Cheetah EP soon? All the great IDMz y'all. Take my money.

yeah i think it's physical only. but i purchased through bandcamp to keep from having to create another account is all i was sayin'

yeah i think it's physical only. but i purchased through bandcamp to keep from having to create another account is all i was sayin'

:beer:

preordered physical CD(s) via mu, and like how well the store works now - as well as the pre-order bonus idea, which makes up for the cheeky £2.75 postage for a CD in the UK.