IGNORED

Erik

nature

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

August 97 was 2-02 002 b #002 from the original dump

Fantastic track.

Not in my folder. They're somewhat similar, but 2-02 002 b #002 is two minutes longer, more snare driven and lacks the superb Bochum Welt-ish 101 bass line.

Fantastic track.

Not in my folder. They're somewhat similar, but 2-02 002 b #002 is two minutes longer, more snare driven and lacks the superb Bochum Welt-ish 101 bass line.

I know it's longer but it seems like the same track no?

Fantastic track.

You're right.

Those "titles" were not really ideal. Actually, it was just the filename from iTunes. For example "2-02 002 b #002" meant: TAPE #2 - B-side - TRACK #2. I don't know where that "2-02" came from... More than 100 tracks with track names like that was very confusing...

Great detailed article that.

I have to concur that I found a great consistency in Eriks tracks compared to the Aphex dump. Having said that we know there are so many great tracks in both anf the fact that one brought about the other is brilliant. These tracks could have been lost in Eriks loft for ever!

I have 85 plus about 6 or 7 conqlavs but there were more erik/squaremethod tracks that went up after the initial batch came/went

ps do not PM me for these please

Yes, ditto your ps. I've had several requests and Erik has asked us on here that they are not shared.

RX-101's "Like Yesterday" and "EP 2" are released today. You can stream them in full via Bandcamp now. Coming soon to shops/distros...

- RX-101 - "EP 2" (suction034 12"/digital):

http://rx-101.bandcamp.com/album/ep-2

- RX-101 - "Like Yesterday" (suction035 CD/digital)

http://rx-101.bandcamp.com/like-yesterday

0008719482_10.jpg

New interview with myself and Erik, discussing the process of discovering RX-101's treasure trove of vintage-90s AFX-style electronics on Soundcloud (via WATMM, which gets a couple of mentions!) for our series of archival releases on Suction Records.

RX-101's debut LP "Like Yesterday" is also now streaming in full via XLR8R:

http://www.xlr8r.com/news/2016/11/premiere-stream-rx-101s-new-album-in-full/

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Archived