IGNORED

EU

Yep, too much shit slinging going on.

There are far too many issues that will get affected that we havent even thought about yet - but as it goes I'm still voting Leave as I believe the EU is going down the pan and is a non-sustainable model that is beyond reform.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What I will say it is people voting to stay in who are the ones who punch you if you disagree, or call you a c***, or call you an "expert troll lolololol" if anyone disagrees with their opinions.

Thick, narrowminded people.

What I will say it is people voting to stay in who are the ones who punch you if you disagree, or call you a c***, or call you an "expert troll lolololol" if anyone disagrees with their opinions.

No

Boris, farage, gove etc never would've made it to the end of a willy wonka factory tour as children

What Farage thinks is largely irrelevant given that he no longer holds his seat or has the opportunity of getting into a position of power.

It's a bit annoying he has been given so much media coverage throughout all this to be honest.

Geldof did come across as a massive cock on his boat yesterday though

people on both sides of the aisles display the same tactic.

Boris, farage, gove etc never would've made it to the end of a willy wonka factory tour as children

What Farage thinks is largely irrelevant given that he no longer holds his seat or has the opportunity of getting into a position of power.

It's a bit annoying he has been given so much media coverage throughout all this to be honest.

Geldof did come across as a massive cock on his boat yesterday though

If it weren't for farage/ fear of ukip splitting the tory voters we wouldn't be having a referendum. Hopefully it will be Bremain and the cunt fucks off for good.

jesus, doesn't look good for her. the guy shouted 'Britain First' apparently, before stabbing her and shooting her three times.

I've seen a bunch of 'Britain First' videos on youtube recently, harassing people outside of mosques and the like, look like a serious shower of wankers.

I buy most of my vinyl and English language books from UK. If brexit happens I'm not going to start dealing with customs, that's why I don't buy f.e. from US. Anybody know any good online bookshops and record stores in mainland Europe?

interesting.. i wonder if this is a way to shift the public's favour to remain in the european union

:facepalm:

if you were joking it was in pretty poor taste, but given the stupid paranoid conspiracy nonsense that's commonplace on here it's hard to know when someone's joking about this shit.

interesting.. i wonder if this is a way to shift the public's favour to remain in the european union

if you were joking it was in pretty poor taste, but given the stupid paranoid conspiracy nonsense that's commonplace on here it's hard to know when someone's joking about this shit.

alexjones_animated_1.gif?w=250&h=130

Heard this on the news at lunch, what a tragedy. This a big deal, political assassinations like this are always a shock. I would never ever even ponder the idea of an elected official I loathed being killed as a deserved thing, besides murder simply being wrong it's a such a affront on democracy.

i wasn't kidding actually.

people have been sacrificed for less. seeing as how she was a staunch supporter for remaining in the EU, the death of her by these means will definitely shift some people's sentiment in favour for remaining in the EU.

or the perpetrator might just be a looney. it could be either.

people have been sacrificed for less. seeing as how she was a staunch supporter for remaining in the EU, the death of her by these means will definitely shift some people's sentiment in favour for remaining in the EU.

he's a looney.

and yes, state and corporate lead assassinations, coups, and staged riots have occurred before but this is one of those far fetched false flag claims that just doesn't make much sense.

This.

anybody remember Anna Lindh ?

Lindh died in the early morning of 11 September 2003 after a knife attack in Stockholm on the afternoon of 10 September. Just after 4 pm, she was attacked while shopping in the ladies' section of the Nordiska Kompaniet department store in central Stockholm. Lindh was shopping for new clothes for a televised debate later that night on the referendum about Sweden's adoption of the euro (which she supported). She was stabbed in the chest, abdomen and arms. At the time of the attack, Lindh was not protected by bodyguards from the Swedish Security Service; this proved controversial, given the similarity between Lindh's murder and that of prime minister Olof Palme in 1986 (the first murder of a government member in modern Swedish history).[citation needed]

She was rushed to Karolinska Hospital, where she underwent surgery and blood transfusions for over nine hours. Lindh reportedly experienced severe internal bleeding and liver damage; her condition remained grave, although she appeared to have improved immediately after the surgery. An hour later, however, complications necessitated additional surgery; at 5:29 am, she was pronounced dead. After a private briefing of her relatives and the government (and contradicting news coverage that she was alive in "grave" but "stable" condition), the announcement of her death made headlines across Europe. (source wikipedia)

Yep, too much shit slinging going on.

There are far too many issues that will get affected that we havent even thought about yet - but as it goes I'm still voting Leave as I believe the EU is going down the pan and is a non-sustainable model that is beyond reform.

well, you're in good company.

plOZAxv.jpg

the idea of being governed by a conservative goverment unbridled by even the regulation of the EU fills me with a cold, intense sense of dread. its actually looking like fucking old people are going to drag us out of this union because immigrants, and then die and leave the young to suffer the consequences.

you know what would be hilarious? if we voted leave, then all european union countries immediately kicked out all the british immigrants scattered all over it and we suddenly had to house 1.5 million extra people or whatever.

also, i have no idea how you can actually have the same opinion on something as the sun without just wanting to get in your car, pop the exhaust through the window, and then stab yourself in the heart with a broken glass bottle.

Archived