IGNORED

Opening for Lily~Ultrademon in a week

Salvatorin

I'm going to be performing alongside Lily~FKA-ultrademon next week in our humble isolated city of Fairbanks Alaska and so far our advertisement efforts have been abysmal.

Any graphic designers here who can advise me how I can best get the general populi interested?

both shows are all ages and I want to get to that crowd. our flyer right now is cryptic and wtf.

current flyer: 14446121_1172005326193158_55414233650330

I'm working on a number of new flyers that will more explicitely tell the audience what to expect.

this is a very sloppy concept idea for a flyer. 3 orbs. biggest is our headliner. 2 other are me and my colleague. What do you think/????!?!??!

tumblr_ofhiepeuAH1tf1tdno1_540.gif

btw I'm no novice at digital art but in terms of advertisement-oriented graphic design I have little experience

plz ask lily to release cavendish nectar somewhere. I love that song, and it's gone now. I'm not going to the sketchy russian sites to try and find it.

if you want people to be interested give out free drugs

I've got nothing to add really other than its really cool you are doing an all ages thing. Hope some youngsters catch the techno bug and seek out more good electronic music rather than the shit they play at most all ages events, or in the mall or whatever.

good on you

Like the first design. As for advertising, contact local record stores/ labels/ magazines asking if they'd mind promoting your show in their shop + on social media. Also bringing up the show in every conversation and hand out tiny flyers. Maybe crazy publicity stunt involving celebrity endorsed purity rings.

edit: oh shit its over durr

Archived