IGNORED

More Ulililia Updates

Joyrex

More weirdness from our favourite weirdo:

http://www.ulillillia.us/myblog/2008dec.shtml

Odd that his parents wouldn't let him come out of his room while relatives were over for "a confidential reason". Also, they seem to be pushing him towards DeVry University - college, really?

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply
are his parents ashamed of him or what is it?

I was thinking that... or he acts like a spaz around others. I wonder what being around him when he enacts "countermeasures" is like...

Really, though - could all this be an elaborate hoax? Surely some 25-year old developmentally-hindered recluse couldn't be doing all this, could he?

He almost seems autistic at times, with his aptitude for maths and non-existent social skills...

can't be a hoax Joyrex, it just can't be. Sometimes you just have to trust life, that it can create people like him (good or bad).

I know - I guess in my heart of hearts, I wish it was... :cry:

I was kinda thinking about this, isn't the reason many WATMMers are fascinated by Ulilillia because at a really small scale they associate themselves or understand his nature?

For me, it's morbid curiosity and pity.

i'd imagine he spazzed out cos of the stress at christmas

aspergers and the like tend to spazz out when their environments are disrupted with things like holidays

and was sent to his room to listen to video game music for 54 days, lol

Guest Drahken

You guys must have failed your Ulililia lessons! I'm sure the reason for being in his room, and the blanket, has something to do with mirrors!

Guest Drahken
I spent 2 hours that day sifting through the bags to search for and retrieve things she stashed in there, including a souvenir from my vacation a few months ago (yes, the Tropicana Light Lemonade box I consider as a souvenir since this item is no longer seen in my area).

LOL

I normally have two major obstacles that take out any chance of doing pretty much anything. My sleep-wake cycle being 25 2/3 hours instead of 24 is one of them, but the biggest factor is my lack of a way to get there, no transportation. The latter eliminates more than 99.9% of all jobs right there alone. It prevents me from doing many things I would otherwise like to do, such as swimming. My frequent mind drifts make it dangerous for me to drive so that is not an option. I, however, had a plan.

#19 The Hamburger Helper and Kraft Macaroni & Cheese combination experiment: An experiment on food? That seems a bit weird, but it's actually a cooking experiment. What is the experiment? Well, first, let's get the basics. Hamburger Helper, done my way (without meat, since I'm a vegetarian), has a very strong flavor to it. In a way, it's like using a single box of Macaroni & Cheese, but using 2 whole bags of cheese sauce instead of 1. That's the other part - Macaroni & Cheese has very little in the way of taste - it's rather weak. I used to use fried hot dogs (fried in butter, not oil) to help offset this, but I've completely lost interest in all meat (ever wonder what a vegetarian is?). This, in turn, caused a loss of interest in Macaroni since the flavoring is so weak. Wait, there's still more yet. Hamburger Helper is not a filling meal - it takes 2 to make it filling enough. Macaroni & Cheese is the same way.

I actually think Ulillillia would make a brilliant chemist.

Guest Great Maker ShaiHulud

"In early 2004, having troubles with publishing, I thought of having it as a movie and got involved with the movie format. I liked the format a lot outside its strict, paper-wasting design. Version 4 was version 3 converted to movie format. While I got 2 requests, one was rejected due to it being "too complex", likely due to the spell-casting and other special effects. The other, strangely, was one of those 40% that didn't arrive. Yes, when I mail something, I have a 60% chance of it actually arriving, based on actual observations."

Guest hahathhat

yes, there is a freak show component to ulililila, but it's more then that. it's some subsystem of the brain gone horribly wrong, obsessively, holographically, projected onto the internet. i can read that site and feel the obsessive detail blotting out all of my other senses, rejecting reality, and withdrawing me into a world called ulililia.

Guest Drahken

Just his dream journal is epic. The color coded organization, the themes and categories. Its just mind blowing. There is enough content there to write a dissertation on the guy without even scraping his blog or projects.

yes, there is a freak show component to ulililila, but it's more then that. it's some subsystem of the brain gone horribly wrong, obsessively, holographically, projected onto the internet. i can read that site and feel the obsessive detail blotting out all of my other senses, rejecting reality, and withdrawing me into a world called ulililia.

The best description I've read about him here... Every time there's been a post about ulillillia I have went to the site, and always get swept into his strange world, almost hypnotized by the ranting. I get a lot of the same feelings as when I read conspiracy theory websites, both are entertaining in a really morbid fashion but the insanity fascinates me.

One thing I find funny about the whole thing is his nick name has the word "ill" in it twice. I wonder if he did that subconsciously or if it was an effort to describe himself via his alias lol.

Archived