IGNORED

I've finally given up on r/aphextwin. There was a thread asking if RDJ is your favorite artist.

Ineffable Numen

15 minutes ago, hapbt said:

truly the most overrated musician of our time

Kanye? Tend to agree, but what's your method for truly and what's our time anyway. I would say since pop music globalization the most overrated went something like Elvis, Beatles, Madonna, Radiohead, Drake, Adele, Billie Eilish. Kanye is not the worst case by far

• Like 1

From that list it would have to be Drake or Adele, both of their popularities I can’t make sense of. I don’t know anything about Billy Ellish apart from what she looks like. Agree that Kanye isn’t the worst offender.

Edited by beerwolf

• 4 weeks later...

the Aphex reddit is really really really good for photos of CDs - if you want to see a whole mess of aphex twin CDs on a range of surfaces like carpet or a desk, it's just the best place. Photo after photo of something readily available and someone saying how excited they are (which is sweet). Thank God reddit didn't exist when I was a fledgling internet person.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

On 10/23/2021 at 8:25 PM, Ivan Ooze said:

If i ever find someone who says kid A is better then 808's and heartbreaks i'll knock yer teeth out

Only beerwolf gets a pass

You’re a gentleman and a scholar ?

1 hour ago, Amen Warrior said:

I heard on darkweb reddit that Windowliker got it's name because aphex is one of cornwall's top glassblowers, is this true?

I've always thought that windowlicker came from this simpsons episode: