IGNORED

Noise music with overt use of Gabber kicks

YangYing

I'm looking for any examples of noise music with overt use of gabber kicks, now obv there is stuff like making orange things but that feels like breakcore first and noise second imo.

This is something I have always thought should exist but I didn't find any proper examples of until this week..

This whole album is mad but I nipped this bit in particular

This track was what prompted me to go looking..  

Those who made that track have made a single album which I uploaded and features some more of the same sound

This is a milder example of the same idea.. also discovered off that compilation

I reckon I probably just missed a ton of things that sound similar, I just quite enjoy this juxtaposition of sounds.. lemme know if there is anything else like it!

• Like 4

15 hours ago, Soloman Tump said:

Yeah I love this noisy bast*rd rave stuff... like you say, there must be loads, but I can't think of any right now.

Wrong Music, Complaints Department, early Bangface stuff maybe...

yea is quite a specific sound.. love it 

those examples posted are straight fire unholy shit ? good ol mixl2

passenger of shit comes to mind and has plenty dope tracks with jizztored kicks like that

also the whole datach'i black trees album, it's not gabbered but the kicks on that album are so total apeshit! underated!!

• Like 5

1 hour ago, Ivan Ooze said:

those examples posted are straight fire unholy shit ? good ol mixl2

passenger of shit comes to mind and has plenty dope tracks with jizztored kicks like that

also the whole datach'i black trees album, it's not gabbered but the kicks on that album are so total apeshit! underated!!

That Datach'i release is sooo good.

Some of the best breakcore.

48 minutes ago, MIXL2 said:

Top reccs all around!

I looked up who super manticore was turns out they have done more recent stuff under jesusbeams.

https://jesusbeams.bandcamp.com/

quite interesting noise.. not that gabbery tho!

you know youre on a Noise bandcamp when the 10 album full discography is 6.80$ hahaha

• Like 2

I wanted to mention a related act in all this and that is Realicide/Vankmen..

they did their punk+gabber thing which is another nice example of good noisy gabber

nwae it is related in that I have been looking for anything else made by vankmen and that's how I originally found that brokecore compilation.. since the first track on there is by them.

now these are more examples of noisy gabber.. the search continues for good gabbery noise!

• 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...