IGNORED

Twitch AMA

NewSchoolScience

honestly these AMAs are so comforting to watch. I sometimes put them on when I'm super stressed out and can't focus on shit. Kinda helps. Sean thanks :datboi:

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

One of the things I think about a lot from the AMAs is when Sean said that him and Rob sometimes 'gate each other's tracks.' Wish he went more in depth with this. I love using gates on pads, sidechaining them to either the entire drum group or just certain element(s) of the drums, and I feel like this might have been done on carefree counter dronal (although there are no drums in that song), one of my fav AE tracks. Curious about some of the other ways that these mad beat scientists be gating 🤔

• Like 1

On 1/10/2024 at 11:47 AM, decibal cooper said:

I hope they do more AMAs at some point. They were so fun.

i imagine many answers would be something like "i talked about this already in the other AMA streams.. go watch those"..  maybe next time they're in the same place for awhile they can do a quick few hours w/both answering questions. the rob reveal series. "tell us all the stereo imaging tricks rob! pls?"