IGNORED

Look what I got!

TheBro

Hey all look what I got!!! And guess what it's actually working!!! Well mostly but yeah all the functions work as I've tested it!!! It's a lovely looking drum machine and pretty groovy. The swing is a bit weird though!! Anyone else got one??

• Like 12

Nice one! Total bargain at 70 sea creatures.

I've always coveted the DDD-5, initially purely based on its looks but it sounds pretty good too imho. Don't know anything about its specs or workflow or anything though, does it have individual outs?

This afternoon I was giving my trusty Korg i5M arranger module a quick last spin before we have to part ways and lost like an hour just going through presets with a keystep. So many cool vibes.

Any chance of getting a short demo or something? Slap some quadraverb on it if you can!

• Like 2

On 1/17/2023 at 3:49 AM, user said:

Nice one! Total bargain at 70 sea creatures.

I've always coveted the DDD-5, initially purely based on its looks but it sounds pretty good too imho. Don't know anything about its specs or workflow or anything though, does it have individual outs?

This afternoon I was giving my trusty Korg i5M arranger module a quick last spin before we have to part ways and lost like an hour just going through presets with a keystep. So many cool vibes.

Any chance of getting a short demo or something? Slap some quadraverb on it if you can!

Hey man no this one just hasn't left and right jack outs - that's it plus other standard connections. You can tune drums individually though which is handy and it has decay too. The samples a quite crusty which is nice for that sort of rough 80s vibe. It's a nice drum machine both in terms of looks and functionality. Definitely good for oldskool hip hop and funk! The swing is a bit weird though so I'll need to play with it lol. Will try and do another video demoing it's sounds!!! Don't know if you managed to watch the whole video but I explain are fair bit about it with my first impressions and yes it's quite rare. ? Reminds me a bit of the Yamaha RX drum machines.

• Like 3

On 1/18/2023 at 11:22 AM, TheBro said:

Hey man no this one just hasn't left and right jack outs - that's it plus other standard connections. You can tune drums individually though which is handy and it has decay too. The samples a quite crusty which is nice for that sort of rough 80s vibe. It's a nice drum machine both in terms of looks and functionality. Definitely good for oldskool hip hop and funk! The swing is a bit weird though so I'll need to play with it lol. Will try and do another video demoing it's sounds!!! Don't know if you managed to watch the whole video but I explain are fair bit about it with my first impressions and yes it's quite rare. ? Reminds me a bit of the Yamaha RX drum machines.

Colour me embarrassed, for some reason my brain missed the YT vid in your opening post and thought it was just a picture. I'm officially going senile.

• Haha 2

Looks dope, @TheBro! If it's good for old school hip hop and 80s funk I bet you could get some good electro out of it for sure. Wow, 70 quid, that's a steal, well scored