IGNORED

Dude does a discog mega review ( πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯ HOT TAKES!!!πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯)

Hail Sagan

2 hourszzzzzzzzzzzz?Β 

He should have just done the main albums and made it 25 minutes and I'd of watched it, as I'm always keen how a lad views Aphex Twin. I don't have a spare hour or two for the lad. Sorry ladΒ πŸ‘

Edited by beerwolf
  • Haha 1

Honestly I skimmed through the time stamps of interest. Got give him props for being thorough, though him saying LD Spectrum is the worst track on Cheetah triggered the shit out of me.

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, o00o said:

So what kind of benefit do I have from watching this?

The same you’ve obtained by sharing this comment and the other 8000+ that have preceded it. Absolutely nothing.

• Haha 5
  • Burger 1
  • Farnsworth 1

Watched the very start and already raging that he put one of the Joyrex EPs in last place. Still the lad seems engaging enough, might skip through a bit more of it later.

Nice that were getting more content like this popping up more often, these rank and review vids that are quite popular on youtube now can be a bit navel gazing or poorly researched and inarticulate but Id happily watch anyone rattle on about about Aphex for a while, hell I post on here don't I?

this ones worth a watch, girl seems to know her stuff.

Β 

Β 

Β 

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, Key said:

Watched the very start and already raging that he put one of the Joyrex EPs in last place. Still the lad seems engaging enough, might skip through a bit more of it later.

Nice that were getting more content like this popping up more often, these rank and review vids that are quite popular on youtube now can be a bit navel gazing or poorly researched and inarticulate but Id happily watch anyone rattle on about about Aphex for a while, hell I post on here don't I?

this ones worth a watch, girl seems to know her stuff.

Β 

Β 

Β 

She is really fun to watch. I wonder if I am just biased but the way she talks about it is much more relatable as the other guy. I guess she doesn’t take her self as serious as he does. So it’s more entertaining and doesn’t give me these vibes of a guy that corners you at a party and doesn’t stop talking. She should do AutechreΒ 

Edited by o00o

Yeah I like her more casual, conversationalist approach as opposed to this sort of dictatorial one. After watching a bit more, its quite good and hes obvs done a lot of work and is a real fan but his tastes def do not match mine.

He falls into the category of what I call the fair weather AFX fan: [usually] a new/casual fan who have absolutely no patience for the dissonant, ugly, difficult side of RDJ, every MS-20 crunch is met with a scratch of the head and a deep longing for every track to sound like Rhubarb or Alberto Balsalm. For me the dirty & sour stuff only works to enhance the sweeter stuff when it arrives. Its like a yin/yang thing, you need the balance. The kid who wrote that review of Field Day in the Spectator recently was one of these, went in expecting Avril 14 and got his phace melted off.

• Like 3

It was fun to skim through. YouTubers seem to always force a specific type of irreverent quick paced humour that makes me feel like a national geographic anthropologist observing a subject.

what's missing is the hair flip the wonky angle guy occasionally does.

I don't get this "worst to best"Β 

Why not just review a whole album? I really enjoyed that piano lady who were listening and reacted to the Drukqs album.Β 
That is content! And she now what she talking about
Β 

Β 

• Like 3

53 minutes ago, cern said:

Why not just review a whole album? I really enjoyed that piano lady who were listening and reacted to the Drukqs album.Β 
Β 

Β 

Yeah that's really good

• Like 1

2 hours ago, cern said:

Β 

Β 

That’s really nice - I love people with a solid musical background reacting to music I likeΒ 

• Like 1