IGNORED

Aphex Twin's Software

cern

10 minutes ago, cern said:

Aphex Twin got revealed!! Now we know his secrets! we can also make apex twin music  with computers trackers! 

and don't forget CDP and Metasynth 

• Like 2

Dr. T's Tiger Cub. Thats pretty cool. Maybe used for sequencing some ICBYD or earlier stuff

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, Bubba69 said:

Dr. T's Tiger Cub. Thats pretty cool. Maybe used for sequencing some ICBYD or earlier stuff

Maybe this one... 😄

• Like 4

14 hours ago, psn said:

For the Lush Acid extended edit, I used the following CDP processes to recreate some of the "insert" FX:

Pitch chord
Pitch tune 1 
Strange Glis 
Superaccu 3 
Superaccu 1
Filter bank 6 semitone intervals 

Still need a whole album of this amazing track.... I did hear Luke V play about 20 mins of stuff like this at a set in Sydney years ago... bubblefunk!

• Like 1

On 5/27/2024 at 10:22 AM, psn said:

Maybe this one... 😄

That crossed my mind, but I thought I remember that being the name of an actual hardware delay box that DMX krew once mentioned in an interview and I was like, oh that must be the thing in that song. But I could also be hallucinating that memory

• Like 1

You might be correct, but I'd guess the delay is a Quadraverb on that one. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Cool video, vordhosbn drums are not linear though. There are lots of combinations of snares and hihats going on, it's almost like playing chords with drums because the drums are already used to play melodies in that track.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, vkxwz said:

Cool video, vordhosbn drums are not linear though. There are lots of combinations of snares and hihats going on, it's almost like playing chords with drums because the drums are already used to play melodies in that track.

I was also remember reacting to that part, vordhosbn is too complex to call it linear 

God I want to hear more about the process of making Drukqs 

I never really got into the Flashbulb’s music as it’s just not my style but goddamn, his videos are high quality and really interesting. 

• Like 5

Wish Metasynth wasn't Mac only - Have RX for some spectral manipulation trickery, Harmor and Iris for spectral synthesis but that app definitely looks like a lot of fun of all that combined