IGNORED

CAUSTIC WINDOW PLAYING IN LONDON WTF???

Ivan Ooze

4 hours ago, DucksOpinion said:

That's a solid stance for the venue to take. Good on them.

The promoters are most likely just a bunch of kids who thought it would be funny and nothing more...but yeah, to anyone else...duh.

Yeah kinda feel bad for the promoters and people that play on the gig. The joke blew up in their face. Hope they still will have fun.

People who took vacation and booked hotels, traveling tickets shouldnt be that angry and use their friggin brain more instead in the future.

Afx is as famous as 2pac nowadays, i dont think he would risk going in public to a small venue and dj in london, would be total chaos and god knows what nutjobs would show up.

2 hours ago, toaoaoad said:

Nah

Admire is probably the wrong descriptor, seems they're playing a burnt cd of caustic window at the gig to a crowd of 2 people

The account has a bunch of stories up currently for anyone who bought tickets. https://www.instagram.com/shshchts_/
I guess they are trying to be nice but it's all a bit "It was just fun, but everyone else got it wrong"

I just think it was and is lame.
That's peoples hard earned money being played with here.

Fukkk 'em.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

21 minutes ago, Mattthegoone said:

Admire is probably the wrong descriptor, seems they're playing a burnt cd of caustic window at the gig to a crowd of 2 people

The Minecraft creator is showing up to spin the Caustic Window record he paid $46,300 for.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

In the end we learned a powerfull lesson here i think, people are hella stupid but still not as lame as tomorowfestival 

We had some popcorn on the way, made some friends, enemies and have a great story to tell our grandkids

cheers

• Like 3

They had me 5% convinced when they did the ai afx saying that theyre retards and don't believe everything you read on the internet, that was quite good, all in a funny episode, they should have a good chuckle to themselves 

• Like 1

"hey its me richard d.j., thanks for cancelling my super fun event under my alias 'caustic window!' now i will never perform or make music again! goodbye forever!"

^^^ a really really real message he sent me after this happened. thanks a lot guys, all you had to do was believe............

• Haha 2

57 minutes ago, TEN DOLLARS FOR WATMM said:

"hey its me richard d.j., thanks for cancelling my super fun event under my alias 'caustic window!' now i will never perform or make music again! goodbye forever!"

^^^ a really really real message he sent me after this happened. thanks a lot guys, all you had to do was believe............

refund me my money pls thanks

I don't know how much you can go with "it was just a joke bro" when people started to message them and they refused to clarify if it's actually RDJ or not and some even flew in overseas to see RDJ. Seems like just manipulation and deception to me.

3 hours ago, zkom said:

I don't know how much you can go with "it was just a joke bro" when people started to message them and they refused to clarify if it's actually RDJ or not and some even flew in overseas to see RDJ. Seems like just manipulation and deception to me.

Yeah, trying to make light of a clear case of manipulation, as if they never did anything wrong, is a classic form of gaslighting and a refusal to hold themselves accountable for what we all know they did. Them saying "it's just a joke" is a sign of weakness.

• Like 2

They didn't confirm he won't be playing there so I just booked another airplane ticket, so hyped to see the acoustic window play twice in the same night. If I book another plane ticket I can probably see the twin three times at once. The aphex sextuplet. Fuck yeah all my money gone 

Oh wait, has this already happened. Oh no

Edited by Silent Member
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3