IGNORED

Boards of Canada's Geogaddi Kaleidoscope

Guest Yggdrasil

Guest Yggdrasil

I'm in a bit of a financial jam and need to sell off some previously unsellable items...my kaleidoscope included. I was initially going to offload it on eBay, but thought I'd try here first.

For those that aren't aware, this was limited to 500 pieces and was released as a promotional item for Geogaddi.

I'll take the highest offer...post here or PM me. The kaleidoscope's in perfect condition and will be shipped worldwide provided you pay for sufficient shipping.

Peace,

- e -

Guest Yggdrasil

this item has been sold. thanks to all those who PMed me and made offers. :)

i can now pay next month's rent.

• 1 month later...
Guest Dogboy73

How much did you get for it? I've got one & was thinking of selling mine. My little niece keeps getting hold of it. Sooner or later it's going to get broken. I want it to go to the good home of a loving BoC fan.

Guest Yggdrasil

How much did you get for it? I've got one & was thinking of selling mine. My little niece keeps getting hold of it. Sooner or later it's going to get broken. I want it to go to the good home of a loving BoC fan.

hmm...i got about $80 for it. i found a really good home for it too, which, strangely enough, was just as important as the money. so, i completely understand your position. hell, i might be willing to buy it from you myself at the end of the week. financial situation's much better these days.

Archived