IGNORED

Studio Pics

Guest brianellis

Guest hahathhat

well, if you got nice furniture racks, an effeminate lava lamp, and pro tools, what else is there left for you, A PROFESSIONAL to get, but a studio-specific keyboard?

• 2 weeks later...
Guest coiski

does anyone remember this b/w picture showing a dude with beard and glasses ( rapist dude) in a cellar having his arm presenting an old kind of atari server. very huge computer next to him in a shabby cellar.. he's wearing a wool-sweater.. dunno. was posted by someone in one of this weirdo threads...

now, searched around can't find it anymore.. picture really made me laugh.. saved it but deleted it accidentially.. would love to have it again. anyone?

Guest welcome to the machine

I wish it were mine, but at least I can use it for free!

post-367-1238210289_thumb.png

Edited by welcome to the machine

Guest hahathhat
I don't know how you guys manage to make any music in such organised spaces.

DSCF0100-3.jpg

how's the akai headrush?

I wish it were mine, but at least I can use it for free!

post-367-1238210289_thumb.png

I would spend every spare minute in that place. What the fuck are you doing posting here?

Guest hideshiseyes
how's the akai headrush?

Certaintly when i bought it (probably still), it was the cheapest looper you could get. This sort of hid the fact that it's an excellent delay pedal, (I especially appreciate the knob to decide for myself how much HF damping i want, instead of having the binary choice of whether i want 'delay' or 'echo')

The 'tape echo' mode is pretty cool, especially for the ambient sort of thing i like to do, but i only really use it as a delay with my band. The assymetry control opens up some cool sounds, and i could never live without tap tempo now i've known how good it is. Times go up to Very long. 20 seconds or something. You can change between looping, tape and delay mode from standing, which was a brilliant decision.

On my own i use it as a looper; 12 seconds is more than it sounds, and it does the job perfectly well. If you have it on 'extended' mode you get 18 seconds at the cost of some sound quality; not really noticeable on a reverbed-to-fuck-and-back guitar swell but not ideal if you're looping orchestral sounds or something :) Which is well beyond what it was designed for, and it still copes with.

You're basically getting a DD3 and a RC2 all in one for less than the cost of either, so minor gripes can't hide the fact that it's the most delay/loop pedal you will get for your money by a long way.

Guest futuregirlfriend

desk.jpg

Recently got the Remote 25SL Compact. Everything seems to work in Sonar, however I haven't managed to get the transport or knobs working in Live :(

not in photo: kitchen roll.

Guest analogue wings
here's a video of me drinking a beer in my studio:

here's a video of some prehistoric jazz

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Glass Plate
i spot a Yamaha QY10

yep, still haven't mastered programming that thing, it's the complete opposite of intuitive. Such a pain in the ass.