IGNORED

What pictures you see when you hear the music of Aphex Twin

Guest Silke

Guest Caustic
Vaz Deferenz - Channel 4's "Countdown" with non-sensicle stuff happening to make you look, in the style of most music videos. The pink in the set is replaced with orange, The deaths of the last 2 presenters are seen, with the next simply sitting att he desk, Carol is wearing: a perspex box with a cheap costume sellotaped to the side, Adam+Eve style leaves, bubblewrap (to the point of looking like a recently-arrived mail order robot), a lot of letters, 17th century stuff, and a little glass planet (the costumes change each time the camera is facing her).

This is what happens of you watch Countdown whilst tripping.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[lichen] - On your death bed, melting. Not in a hospital, but a countryside, or a mountain, so it's beautiful.

edit. my avatar is really ruining the atmosphere of this post

I've thought of this as well with different Aphex tracks, SAW tracks especially, I wonder how the music would change the atmosphere, or it just makes me think very deeply...

Guest organizedconfusedproject

That's pretty true. I see colors and i used to be in "love" with a boy, though i've never had sexual thoutghs about him or anyone with a cock.

Aphex Twin usually has brown, like violin colors, lots of green. "4" has a very definite look to me, like green waves falling through space with little bits of metal getting stuck in the waves of some tangible gooey mass. "Bucephalus Bouncing Ball" is bits of metal lining themselves up while blue bubbles appear around them, swallowing them. Stuff like that.

Archived