IGNORED

Autechre's absolute best track ever?

Guest Enter a new display name

Guest dugbert

Bilfil

sure there are a lot of autechre tracks i like more than this one

but i feel that this one is on a whole other plane

relatively simple/repetitive compared to other tracks contemporary with it, but it's so fast!! (also funky). i want more super fast jams like this

edit: Dial also goes into this category. i can't get enough

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest mushroom

V-Proc, Pro Radii, Ipacial Section, Arch Carrier, Under BOAC, 444, Bike, I could go on. I made an Autechre playlist a while back and it ended up being like four hours long.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest Wounded Kitez

Cipater, Tewe, Nuane, Rae, Fold4Wrap5, Drane2, Kalpol Introl, Bike, Eggshell, 444, Maetl, Glitch, V-Proc, Clipper, Dael, Rsdio. One of those (or any of the other 20 or so i can't remember the names of).

I'll go a different direction.

I thought Autechre was generally much better prior to their losing it in the land of glitchy 'technical marvel but totally unenjoyable' music(of course, IMO)...

Chatter and Etow, simply classic...

Guest Quoth

At the moment I'm very much into Lcc. Especially when the stuttering drums fade away, and a slow mechanical hiphop-beat comes in, it becomes interesting. The track becomes gorgeous when they throw in AE's most beautiful melody yet. So people who think AE is only DSP-geekery these days, got one argument less.

Archived