IGNORED

recent purchases thread

Guest aquinas

also, strange fact i noticed...on the steve reich album it has one Ken Ishii playing cello....i know its not him but still, wtf?

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

AFX - Analogue Bubblebath

41FtoXl84BL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

AFX - Analogue Bubblebath 4

cat%20019.jpg

AB4 is something I've wanted on vinyl for a long time. Listening to it today was wonderful, but for some reason, I particularly enjoyed [sloth]. It sounded distinctly better on vinyl, and the overall combination of melody, chord progression and gentle percussion was simply magical.

During [sloth], however, my neighbours started playing their own shitty excuse for music. So afterwards, I put Smojphace on :aphexsign:

I'll be listening to the original Analogue Bubblebath at some point, but not today. It has to be the right moment.

Shpongle - The God Particle CD

mzi.bofxevss.170x170-75.jpg

I love you man, but you buy some some w/ really bad album art. I mean somebody get these guys the number of a quality graphic designer please.

Tim Hecker - Ravedeath, 1972

TimHecker.jpg

Alva Noto + Ryuichi Sakamoto - Summvs

summvs+cover.jpeg

Keller Quartet - Alfred Schnittke-Piano Quintet - Dmitri Shostakovich-String Quartet No. 15

quatuor-keller-schnittke-piano-quintet-shostakovich-string-quartet-no-15-102609364.jpg

Giacinto Scelsi - Works For Choir And Orchestra (3CD Box Set)

scelsi_4761072.jpg

Fuck yeah? Fuck yeah.

AFX - Analogue Bubblebath 4

cat%20019.jpg

AB4 is something I've wanted on vinyl for a long time. Listening to it today was wonderful, but for some reason, I particularly enjoyed [sloth]. It sounded distinctly better on vinyl, and the overall combination of melody, chord progression and gentle percussion was simply magical.

agreed! my personal vinyl-favorite track on the ep is cuckoo—might be a bit of nostalgia as well, but so great.

I finally broke down and bought this:

R-90312-1231148185.jpeg

The Orb - A Huge Ever Growing Pulsating Brain That Rules From The Center Of The Ultraworld

the 1989 WAU! Mr Modo pressing. I had to get it at some point and pretty much owed it to myself.

Guest Enter a new display name

During [sloth], however, my neighbours started playing their own shitty excuse for music. So afterwards, I put Smojphace on :aphexsign:

I'll be listening to the original Analogue Bubblebath at some point, but not today. It has to be the right moment.

Dude, are you doing this on purpose? :mellow:

And Autechre's LP5, because it was $4. My first Autechre album.

Yes! LP5 is a great place to start. It's just at the point where they become more intricate and generative, yet just before they get more inaccessible (Confield, Draft 7.30).

Once you get into LP5, give them a try.

Guest headonist

Thomas Köner - Zyklop 2xCD

I already had it but my copy was not in its best condition so when this chance for a sealed copy came up I had to grab it.

333.jpg

Guest uptown devil

GrimbleGrumble12crop.jpg

grimble grumble's self titled 12"

been after this for about a year now, so worth the wait. i am going to play the shit out of this.

Archived