IGNORED

DUBSTEP::::::::::

Atop

F must be my latest dubstep discovery. I love his sound so far.

Wow, great find.

Yeah, love this release by him (them?)

"Phantom" / "Untitled Dub"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ITlJi37I9Oc (need to crank the bass to hear it - some real low end!)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4zKMrWME4Cg

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Enter a new display name

F just released his debut album "Energy Distortion" on 2LP and CD. Here is one of the tracks I really dig so far:

[youtubehd]FGFmfVBjVi8[/youtubehd]

I was disappointed with that F album to be honest, dunno why but I expected more. It all sounds very samey to me. I like Spacewalker a lot though.

Yeah, I know what you mean, six. I might just have special feelings for dubstep influenced by dub techno.

Edited by Enter a new display name

Guest SyrFox

Perhaps any of you dubsteppers could help me finding a track Oddateee spun when he did a little DJ set at the beginning of his set opening for Dälek... It was a really really neat track and I've been trying to find it ever since (that's months now). I'm reposting the description I had done on another forum: "It was kinda long, and had a vocal line repeated in a kind of reggae voice several times throughout the track, which ended with "the sky is coming" or "zion is coming". The instrumentation was simply one note when the vocals where on, and then it went for pure slow repetitive dubstep, with really filthy distorded sounds." . Does anyone have a clue?

It's quite a similar vibe to Kromestar's Zion Dub, though slower and more repetitive / hypnotic. It's basically yeah, two parts, one being the vocals on top of one note, and then that hypnotic, dirty section. It would be really neat if any of you knew what track I'm talking about...

F's album is samey but it's a good type of samey. I enjoyed every single track.. This guy is def one to watch.

Yeah, Energy Distortion is like the Oversteps of dubsteps.

cs149021202abig.jpg

if there is better dubstep, I've yet to hear it.

this is just overproduced noisy bullshit

No wai...I'm not much into dubstep but I've been enjoying this over the past week. I don't find it overproduced or noisy. :shrug:

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest AcrossCanyons

cs149021202abig.jpg

if there is better dubstep, I've yet to hear it.

this is just overproduced noisy bullshit

naw, dude still kills it. still haven't heard better.

Damn Richy - you know the good tunes! I've heard that ramadanman tune on a mix he put out a few months ago and it's fucking amazing - cheers for posting that! Also a big RSD fan but don't know that song; will check it later.