IGNORED

New RDJ EP

Guest Retrig

Guest joshier

I wish it turned out to be some other non-popular guy who made it..

some people on here would retract their comments like a horses cock after ejaculation.

• Replies 618
  • Created
  • Last Reply
i kinda wish people other than rdj wouldn't make rdj-sounding music.

i used to believe that copycat artists were okay and amateur bedroom producers were too, but i begin to change my mind.

there's just something pure in enjoying an artist's catalogue, knowing details about the person, and having it holistical.

dude, nobody has even been able to come close to really jacking the HAB/96+ catalogue of aphex. seriouslyt noobdy... there were some analord fakes that were close due to the simplistic nature of it all (ferelin comes to mind)... but seriously, nobody else cna do what aphex does.

NOW THAT SAID

the breakdown in "castilian", off'a the new ceephax 12" on planet mu, is very fucking aphextgwinnish.

peep castilian as my profile song - http://www.myspace.com/sinicalypse

IT'S TUSS TIMES LADIES AND GENTS

coming down on a modem

THUS FAR:

i assumed track #1 was the snowbombing one so i didnt bother to DL it first.,

track #2: kind of chill for my liking, but suitably creshendos

track #3 (GX solo 1) -- LOVE THE FUCKING WICKED ACID. it sounds like its talking to me, the mark of a 303... an insolent digital comptuer child neenerneeneryou'veogtnoweener-ing me

MORE 2 CUM FROM THE TUSS AS I GET THE TUSS PROPERLY INSTALLED IN ME BUTTHOLE

gx solo sounds like it has wicked otential, as it's the most raw thing i've heard aphex do in forever. time to hit the record stores, AS I NEEDS ME SOME TUSS.

and yes, knowing tuss = erection, all of the jokes in there wer eintentional

just interested to know what the overall price including postage was between Warpmart and Bookmat, as Bookmat was 1 pound cheaper on the CD price, but not sure what the postage price was for Bookmat

Guest Kibreg
just interested to know what the overall price including postage was between Warpmart and Bookmat, as Bookmat was 1 pound cheaper on the CD price, but not sure what the postage price was for Bookmat

compared receipts (a friend used warp, I used boomkat... we are both in the US). Both the CD and shipping are each £1 cheaper at boomkat.

Guest Archrival

I heard it now and its Aphex Twin.....100 percent sure...no one makes music like that..I bet my house on it.

Its REALLY nice and I have to eat my words..learned two lessons: one that im more stupid than I thought (never judge a release by samples atleast not a AFX release) two: never underestimate the power of old analouge instruments.

being a long time electronic music freak its easy to understand artists like Richards programming and sound deisgn choices, same with Autechre, no one touches these guys... saying that I thought Vibert had some influence on track 1 but i guess not

A dead give away was the sound that is under most of the analord recordings. sounds like a string sound stuck and richard never muted it, kinda like a hum, under alot of the tracks, well its there again in fredugolon....

I really like the record only track sounds like AFX meets Jon Hassel :-)

GX1 there is a moment when it almost sounds like its gonna turn into DR WHO theme...sample n hold king richard

another question is the track called Fredugolon 6 or just Fredugolon because i found different sources in the internet

some say Fredugolon 6 some just Fredugolon

Archived