IGNORED

New RDJ EP

Guest Retrig

My world wouldn't be shattered if it were Luke Vibert, but it could certainly be RDJ. I wasn't as impressed as I thought I would be. It's not bad though.

you. you, just STFU

Err.. why??

Perhaps the tracks will grow on me, but I see NO reason why it couldn't be Vibert. Especially the beat work reminds me of him, as well as the jazz piano riffy type deal in the middle of a track name I can't spell.

• Replies 618
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"frankly, I just don't see much of a level of interest here"

"I wasn't as impressed as I thought I would be. It's not bad though".

Those sentences make me angry. So full of hypocrisy !

it's not about who has made it, this e.p is fucking great, really really good.

All the complexity, all the small details all over the tunes and great analog synths ; this is

good work, obviously and objectively.

:braindance:

those tacks blow my mind

Fuck it, I'm going to walk up and buy it from Boomkat at lunch. I don't give a shit who it's by, the sample sounded interesting, it's pay day and I haven't bought a record for a month so that'll do for me. Seeing as I check in on there regularly I'd have no doubt bought it without even reading this thread anyway.

Goddammit, walked all the way up there yesterday and there was no one there, think he'd gone out on lunch... Ordered it instead, sod the postage. I'm too lazy to walk up there again next week :rolleyes:

Guest Kibreg

great ep (though I'm not crazy about the vinyl-only track "akunk"; does it remind anyone else of "cow cud is a twin"?). each track gets progressively better... excellent stuff from rdj.

Guest stolemb

wtf this was awesome. This needs more listens.

btw, if someone can pm me with the exclusive vinyl track, please deliver.

Archived