IGNORED

New RDJ EP

Guest Retrig

• Replies 618
  • Created
  • Last Reply

its on soulseek bitches, but only the cd. its fucking good. im liking this a lot more than i thought i would from the samples. the songs have a lot more progression than analord. eagerly awaiting my copy of the vinyl. shit i hope the extra track on the vinyl isnt filler ( :cry: ) like the smojphace 'noises'. gx1 is probably the weakest track so far.

Guest tht! tne

i kinda wish people other than rdj wouldn't make rdj-sounding music.

i used to believe that copycat artists were okay and amateur bedroom producers were too, but i begin to change my mind.

there's just something pure in enjoying an artist's catalogue, knowing details about the person, and having it holistical.

leafy, same here (boomkat). i got a dispatch email yesterday, i imagine it will be a week or so.

also, DITTO

NO SLSK ON WORK COMPUTAR HALP PLZZZZZZZZZZ

can somebody on here confirm or deny the rumor that i heard claiming this 4th track (on the 12" ) is a filler/noise track and not beat oriented/acidy in the same style as the others (?!)

it isn't; you can listen to a sample of it here ->http://www.phonicarecords.co.uk/detail.aspx?ID=20964

holy shit that sounds like jazz from hell meets cylob

Guest AlexPallas
i heard the tuss debut album is coming up on MEN records

yeah right, i'd sure as hell like to see a reference for that.

its a fantastic ep, warp was right : it smell/sound/look like an analord

very few musicians at the moment could make a simple yet highly emotional track like gx1 solo, its a wicked record

My world wouldn't be shattered if it were Luke Vibert, but it could certainly be RDJ. I wasn't as impressed as I thought I would be. It's not bad though.

you. you, just STFU

its a fantastic ep, warp was right : it smell/sound/look like an analord

very few musicians at the moment could make a simple yet highly emotional track like gx1 solo, its a wicked record

true, true and really true.

Archived