IGNORED

New RDJ EP

Guest Retrig

• Replies 618
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest jacderida

ok so i got advised not to post a link on here cause the admins might not be cool with it.

if you want a yousendit link for it PM me, if the admins aren't cool with that just tell me and i'll stop giving it out (although this is gonna be all over the net by the end of the day anyway).

ten fingers - it's not letting me send you any more PMs, saying that your inbox is full :)

edit - that's not to say that i'm gonna personally spread it about, it will just generally find its way all over the net :)

Guest jacderida

well, whoever it's by, i love this, 'GX1 Solo' is fucking awesome.

ordered the CD and the record on boomkat.

Fuck it, I'm going to walk up and buy it from Boomkat at lunch. I don't give a shit who it's by, the sample sounded interesting, it's pay day and I haven't bought a record for a month so that'll do for me. Seeing as I check in on there regularly I'd have no doubt bought it without even reading this thread anyway.

Guest jacderida

yeah well it would have been a no question buy for me anyway, seen as i'm a rephlex fanboy :)

could have waited till monday and bought this up in glasgow too, but just thought fuck it and placed the boomkat order, should get it monday/tuesday of next with with them normally.

Archived