IGNORED

various artists - deep sea creatures tribute LP

last night after some sweet love makin', i was tellin' my wife all about the deep sea creatures and shit... she was amazed! i told her about the blob fish and how ziggy went to the deep and got busy. she was like DIZZAM! my wife then said... "there's a lot of shit going on in THE DEEP!" then loled! then she said "do you think they make slow sweet love in THE DEEP!" then i said "i hope so baby! i hope so!"

• Replies 424
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Adjective

THERE IS BALLIN'

AT THE BOTTOM OF THE OCEAN

UNDER THE WATER

CARRY THE WATER

REMOVE THE... *delay*

so I figured I'd select a few trustworthy judges with good taste, including myself, and hand pick the submissions

so, who are the trustworthy judges?

so I figured I'd select a few trustworthy judges with good taste, including myself, and hand pick the submissions

so, who are the trustworthy judges?

havent decided yet. expect a PM later on about it though about it ole buddy!

Guest Adjective

i had the good fortune of getting swimmer's ear a couple days ago, from a saltwater pool no less!

i think it's going to give me an edge, forgive me if my track turns out heavy on one side

i totally cant wait to start work on my DSC track

it is gonna completely wail, PWN and ball outta control

also i demand a place on the judges panel because i have impeccable taste

yeah alright sounds good. i have an investor and partner in this venture that, if interested in judging, will have a spot on the judges panel as well. his taste is not necessarily calibrated to blips, bloops, and experimental low pass filter ambience, so it should be a good balance.

so an update on the progress of the compilation:

right now I have 9 tracks in my submissions folder, + about half of one that i'm working on. so 9.5 tracks, most of them are solid, some exceptional, and no stinkers or total pisstakes. this is exciting given that there are about 6 weeks left and there are sure to be some good ones in the works. hopefully the ones coming in the future will have titles more directly related to deep sea creatures.

i've done a little recruiting outside of watmm as well. for example i emailed aleksi perala to see if he would like to contribute but havent heard back from him yet. i included in the email a picture of michael jordan with blobfish head ballin out of control to entice him. lol. hey you never know. i've also gotten a hold of a few of my monotonik pals to see if they might contribute tracks. so the talent pool could potentially be even more competitive than it already is.

velasquez is working on the album art. i'm researching some bitching packaging to completely overkill the scope of the project, because that's how deep sea creatures ball.

keep em coming!

yeah alright sounds good. i have an investor and partner in this venture that, if interested in judging, will have a spot on the judges panel as well. his taste is not necessarily calibrated to blips, bloops, and experimental low pass filter ambience, so it should be a good balance.

right now I have 9 tracks in my submissions folder, + about half of one that i'm working on. so 9.5 tracks, most of them are solid, some exceptional, and no stinkers or total pisstakes. this is exciting given that there are about 6 weeks left and there are sure to be some good ones in the works. hopefully the ones coming in the future will have titles more directly related to deep sea creatures.

i've done a little recruiting outside of watmm as well. for example i emailed aleksi perala to see if he would like to contribute but havent heard back from him yet. i included in the email a picture of michael jordan with blobfish head ballin out of control to entice him. lol. hey you never know. i've also gotten a hold of a few of my monotonik pals to see if they might contribute tracks. so the talent pool could potentially be even more competitive than it already is.

velasquez is working on the album art. i'm researching some bitching packaging to completely overkill the scope of the project, because that's how deep sea creatures ball.

keep em coming!

b: *panics*

i: there are some great deep sea words, so people better

if perala does a trk i hope tidbit sings on it

keep em coming!

b: *panics*

i: there are some great deep sea words, so people better

if perala does a trk i hope tidbit sings on it

lol there's no way in hell he's doing a track. he's afraid of me after jordan balled out of control with blobfish head.

Word. I've made some big time progress on the artwork this weekend. My track is coming along slowly but surely. I went Deep on Sunday, looping my track, playing it over and over as I was working on the design, draining some ales and loling to myself ( even thouh that's an oxymoron) and aloud about DSC.

Guest JW Modestburns

hmm, i might give this a shot.

well, that is if my inspiration doesn't wear off in the next 2 hours.

Archived