IGNORED

various artists - deep sea creatures tribute LP

• Replies 424
  • Created
  • Last Reply
with this many good people in and my epic track being 8mins long im not going to get in :(

you'l never get in if you think about it like that.

with this many good people in and my epic track being 8mins long im not going to get in :(

yours definitely would have my vote at this point

so maybe i should upload short clips of tracks to the myspace page? or would that compromise the project somehow, like people who havent yet submitted would have an advantage after hearing the clips... what you guys think?

Guest Adjective

posting them online in advance would mess up the whole anonymity part of the judging.

unless they were tagged anonymous in the player i guess

are multiple entries acceptable? i might finish another in time

Oh shit man, I have the perfect track for this. Well, not yet I havn't made it, but it gives me a place to take the track. What should I call it, any ideas?

Guest Adjective
Oh shit man, I have the perfect track for this. Well, not yet I havn't made it, but it gives me a place to take the track. What should I call it, any ideas?

write some deep sea poetry

take the best line or most ambiguous

make it the title

damn, this is a really great idea. beards still are more electronic music than DSC, but I'll try and come up with a track in tribute to the motherfuckers.

do we get to know who the judges are or is this all a big secret too

that's a great question, i dont know what the best practice would be. what do you think?

17 submissions so far. i'm getting more and more excited about this, I had three really really really good submissions come in in the last week. keep em coming!

also, it's definitely better that the tracks not be posted in YLC, both for the spirit of competition and for the fact that this will be a hard copy release and people are going to pay a couple bucks for it.

Archived