"THE DEDBEAT DISCO RAFT"

August 10th 2007

The River Thames

MODESELEKTOR

LUKE VIBERT

CEEPHAX ACID KRU

THE TUSS

THE DOUBTFUL GUEST

It's back aboard The Dutch Master for the FOURTH annual nautical 303 soaked acid odyssey down the river Thames.

Leaving at 8pm sharp from TOWER PIER we head downriver through Dockland's Manhattan skyline, under the Greenwich laser, around the Woolwich Flood Barrier and back again. Five hours of mayhem aboard the 3-decked craft, enjoying drinks on the poop deck and the riverside sights along the way.

Tickets are limited to 303 and are officially sold out online but some may be back available closer to the event.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

yeah, just read that over at the planet mu forum...... i want to go to this! no tickets left though apparently.... :sad:

EDIT: aaaah, but maybe more later on.... :confused:

Guest Caustic

I'm gonna take a camera and bungie off a bridge as the boat sails underneath.

I will proceed to stealth my way into the show and get a couple of snaps of Sir Tuss.

Or maybe someone else could do that.

I'm scared.

Guest AOOproductions
MODESELEKTOR

LUKE VIBERT

CEEPHAX ACID KRU

THE TUSS

THE DOUBTFUL GUEST

When I read that lineup I legit pissed my pants. And a chance to see the real Tuss in person!!! All will be unveiled!!! I think bets should starts on who The Tuss will really be, Richard, Richard and someone else, or the group on the Myspace page. That would legendary if you got to see them all play together!!!

Guest AOOproductions
even if RDJ doesnt show up as the tuss it wont prove anything

:cry:

This statement makes me cry. It will have to prove something. RDJ does not do that many gigs so if he did come out then it would mean something. SOMETHING!

I'm gonna take a camera and bungie off a bridge as the boat sails underneath.

I will proceed to stealth my way into the show and get a couple of snaps of Sir Tuss.

Or maybe someone else could do that.

I'm scared.

Hahaha love it :)

Guest Caustic
Richard will prolly just pay some homless guy with a beard $100 to press play on his laptop.

I thought someone was already paying Richard to do that?

Guest analogue wings
well if RDJ does show up then it will probably prove something.

actually wait... that would be a serious rephlex headphuq if the composer was not RDJ and the composer hired RDJ to do a set for him

It would be a serious headphuq if it was an act that noone had previously suspected of being RDJ.

Guest AOOproductions
The electronic music scene is turning into Lost Highway :fear:

Im pretty sure the electronic music scene is at times even more complex than even the most bizarre Lynch film. Except maybe Inland Empire, that was fucked up, let me tell you...

Guest AOOproductions
well if RDJ does show up then it will probably prove something.

actually wait... that would be a serious rephlex headphuq if the composer was not RDJ and the composer hired RDJ to do a set for him

It would be a serious headphuq if it was an act that noone had previously suspected of being RDJ.

WOW never thought of an outcome like that. Hmmmm this is all making me really sleepy.

Guest Kibreg

yeah, I'm curious as to who shows up as "The Tuss". no doubt the music is Richard but I would not be surprised if some unknown guy or gal is there in his place.

I think bets should starts on who The Tuss will really be, Richard, Richard and someone else, or the group on the Myspace page. That would legendary if you got to see them all play together!!!

don't think you will find many here betting on the myspace group. if they DO perform I'm betting on a projection screen playing Ghostbusters 3 for a backdrop :rolleyes:

Guest analogue wings
yeah, I'm curious as to who shows up as "The Tuss". no doubt the music is Richard but I would not be surprised if some unknown guy or gal is there in his place.

I'd be impressed if he could be arsed to hire a stand-in. Given that most of the hoaxing to date has been done for him by fanbois.

Guest Enter a new display name

I bet The Tuss will wear a carton bag on his/her head at the show. BTW if you check the concert's MySpace, The Tuss isn't listed anywhere.

I think bets should starts on who The Tuss will really be, Richard, Richard and someone else, or the group on the Myspace page. That would legendary if you got to see them all play together!!!

don't think you will find many here betting on the myspace group. if they DO perform I'm betting on a projection screen playing Ghostbusters 3 for a backdrop :rolleyes:

pshhh... GBIII aint gunna do that. twould br bullocks.

Archived