IGNORED

The Tuss announced for Acid On Sea MK IV

Guest Kibreg

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest AOOproductions
:yeah: :teeth:

my space, my space, my space, my space, my space, my space, my space, my space, my space, my space, my space, my space, my space, my space, my space, my space, my space, my space, my space, my space, my space, my space, my space, my space, my space, my space, my space, my space, my space, my space, my space, my space, my space, my space, my space that's lolness

Well now im convinced the myspace is a complete fake. I know, it took a while :confused: . And special live guest could mean Richard playing Tuss music. Or just Richard in general. My feeling is this, Vibert and Ceephax are pretty big names so if theres a special live guest. "special" then i suspect its an even bigger name, like RDJ or Tom J. Just a hunch.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest AOOproductions
kid 606 was the special guest.

did you ask for a refund?

Even without "The Tuss" im sure it was still a nasty time.

kid 606 was the special guest.

did you ask for a refund?

Even without "The Tuss" im sure it was still a nasty time.

i'm sure it was

i don't think you quite understood my post

How do they even know they've booked the real Tuss?

precisely my question.

you dont even know how many people offered me huge gigs to play in stadium size areans, ofr course this was all because they thought i was Richard. Ludd did you have anything to do with lining up this obviously fake tuss gig? naughty boy!

Guest Dr. Elemeno von Hat X: PhD

wait wait, so 606 was the tuss??? or just a special live guest? how was his hair? did luke vibert get funky? did the ceephaxi do a fader solo?

if you got too drunk at this venue, could you jettison stomach contents overboard like a vodka-soaked boston tea partY?

Guest Dr. Elemeno von Hat X: PhD

...and in a single stroke, BCM is more informative than everyone on this board put together, ever.

even if RDJ doesnt show up as the tuss it wont prove anything

:cry:

This statement makes me cry. It will have to prove something. RDJ does not do that many gigs so if he did come out then it would mean something. SOMETHING!

This reply made me fart

Archived