IGNORED

Aphex Twin - DDY ACDT ( no tape rip :)

Guest Frequency

BZZZ, nice drum programing on this :) Good use of flang/chorus and "microdelay"/stretch ... what you was use ( soft / hard ) when you create this tracks ? Do you make the editing manual or with some fast mess plugins ?

I use the free program for PC called "Jeskola Buzz" since 1998 / 99 and I`m still with it. I have few obsolete analog synths, but I rarely use them for production. Buzz is a tracker, but with modular structure, like Reaktor. So I mainly use the "buzz" machines, like very simple delays, kind of simple granular synthesizer and a weird FFT based filter. I rarely do offline processing / sampling, I program all theese events in Buzz (something like "automation"). I don`t use theese "modern" plugins like DBlue Glitch and some Reaktor stuff, because I don`t really understand what is going on in the plugins, it`s quite random for me. I prefer to keep it "simple" ;)

edit: I use vsts for optimizing the sound, also some nice virtual tape delays lately, but I guess they are not included in theese tracks

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
BZZZ, nice drum programing on this :) Good use of flang/chorus and "microdelay"/stretch ... what you was use ( soft / hard ) when you create this tracks ? Do you make the editing manual or with some fast mess plugins ?

I use the free program for PC called "Jeskola Buzz" since 1998 / 99 and I`m still with it. I have few obsolete analog synths, but I rarely use them for production. Buzz is a tracker, but with modular structure, like Reaktor. So I mainly use the "buzz" machines, like very simple delays, kind of simple granular synthesizer and a weird FFT based filter. I rarely do offline processing / sampling, I program all theese events in Buzz (something like "automation"). I don`t use theese "modern" plugins like DBlue Glitch and some Reaktor stuff, because I don`t really understand what is going on in the plugins, it`s quite random for me. I prefer to keep it "simple" ;)

edit: I use vsts for optimizing the sound, also some nice virtual tape delays lately, but I guess they are not included in theese tracks

You should post this in 'Expert Knob Twiddlers' sub-forum here EKT Forum

You might get some more useful input/feedback there.

I use the free program for PC called "Jeskola Buzz" since 1998 / 99 and I`m still with it. I have few obsolete analog synths, but I rarely

Yaay, a fellow Buzz user :beer:

My tracks however are about 1/10,000 of the speed of yours though !

Archived