IGNORED

Complete Autechre tour dates

Guest Enter a new display name

kinda depressed about not going to the Brooklyn show. I was hoping to meet some of you creeps. Tickets for the DC show go on sale tomorrow.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

lol I buyed my ticket lol!

lol they are holding it at will call for me lol!

lol I'm so excited lol!

lol I'll be in Washington April 17 will anyone else be there lol!

lol if they have shirts I'll get one for you Ahead lol!

!!!!!

Anyone going to the Glasgow gig (and perchance with a place to crash :embrassed: )?

Suddenly I'm 40 euro richer for not getting on the ltd. edition fast enough

Fuckin Ae. How hard would it have been to play dublin?

Guest Enter a new display name

For those who did not see me on the general banter, I got my ticket (here's the proof). Too bad I don't have any camera...

ticket.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

I've got two tickets on will call at the Black Cat.

In related news, I don't remember how it came up but I was talking to some lady and I was all like, yea I am taking a long weekend in the middle of April to go see a band I like named Autechre. And some youngin behind me was all like, Autechre? Way rad bro. And I was like, yea, cool dude. And he was like, I used to listen to Confield all the time, especially that one song, what was it, like Pen Espers or summat? And I was all like Pen Expers? And he was like, yea bro so amazing. And his like girlfriend or sister or something was all like, yo I wanna listen me some Autechres! And I was like, cool.

And then the same day, I found a little whole in the wall record shop and the guy there knew about Autechre too. I bought some Warp eps from him and told him to buy a whole bunch of Rephlex stuff and he did.

Twas a good day.

i intend to wander over to the art school tomorrow and buy a ticket there - they never sell out.

and if they do i'll just go get a nice meal with my lady.

or i might not bother, i've been bored enough times by Ae in my life.

who knows.

i'm takin car. can't be arsed with getting blootered and fucking about with taxis about glasgow at 2 in the morning. arrive at 10.30, hopefully catch Ae about midnight, then piss off home.

Archived