IGNORED

Complete Autechre tour dates

Guest Enter a new display name

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Everbody's got Autechre coming near their towns except for asymmetrical head, lol!

and me! will they ever come to australia?!

i'll try to experience TWICE as intense as normal,

and share my emotion spiritually with you :D

this will be amazing... the berghain is like been made for that!

go figure... i leave los angeles and that's the first date on the american tour... no florida... my wife said i should go to the Brooklyn one and shack up with my uncle... but i can't... mortgage and all!

ROOK! if you go... send me a T-Shirt (large) and i'll wire you the money... i did it with SPD the last time they came around!

Will they be selling t-shirts?? If they are, I will def get you one. No problemo.

hmmmmm, outlook not so good for me in New York actually. Looking into Philada now, Chicago will be the last resort. Anyone else doing Philly? Man I can't believe how anxious I am. And it's still three months away. Maybe I'll just go to the Manchester gig lol.

moved to South Carolina just five months ago. I'm on sabbatical from being a Northerner.

Oh yea, Washington now in the running! Anyone live round that joint?

I considered Cambridge too, but that looks like it will be too tough. Right now it looks like DC is in the lead for me. Man, if I still lived up North I would be going to at minimum two of these.

Guest Endoplasmic Reticulum
Charleston

Lucky, there might actually be other AE fans besides you in Charleston. I'm in Columbia and think I'm the only one here. Its a wasteland of Crust and Trailer Metal here.

the cambridge one is pretty easy for me to get to.

tickets go on sale friday.

see you there.

I would not go to the Autechre concert instead of meeting Dr Hat in real life. :whistling:

Charleston

I lived there for half a year, found it to be quite a nice place. There was a cool reggae/dub night I went to a few times.

Yea that was a few months back, like in september I think or maybe August.

Guest hahathhat

see you there.

I would not go to the Autechre concert instead of meeting Dr Hat in real life. :whistling:

who are you

see you there.

who are you

I'm sorry, I should not judge your personality by your behavior on WATMM. I doubt you spam random shit in real life, anyways...

Archived