• Mt Saint Michel Mix+St Michaels Mount
  4. 4. Who wins?

• Windowlicker
    • Fenix Funk 5

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest tronicphace

I'm proud of the quarterfinalists. I like almost all of them. I don't understand why Windowlicker is winning its fight, though. I've never really cared for that song.

yeah when i first got the windowlicker EP I was PISSED OFF because I waited however many years for that to come out? 3? that's all i got? sitting there waiting with a boner since come to daddy EPs and this is all i get? some plasticky weird sounding slo jam? fuck that. and fuck you, sir.

I agree, that is exactly how it all transpired for me as well, I remember listening w/ my friend for the first time and thinking this is it? It's like fixating on a chic for a while and when you finally nail her she's no good in bed and has one long hair coming from her nipple. So you launch a load on her stomach and go get a coke and forget about her whilst she lies on the bed hoping you'll return with a paper towel.

It's a nice track and all, I guess, if you're gay.

Every single outcome is so wrong except

Who wins?

Windowlicker [ 16 ] [61.54%]

Fenix Funk 5 [ 10 ] [38.46%]

but the rest I mean come on people. Xtal over Fingerbib?? Tha and PulseWidth are better than Xtal anyways.

Archived