IGNORED

n00bs

drewheasman

I suppose everyone has to start somewhere, but is is admittedly very painful to read.

Although I must say I've never heard of this particular Aphex track "Bociphious Bouncing Ball" is it a reworking of "Bucephalus Boucing Ball" do we know? ;)

Yes, it is.

It's one Selected Tetris Works 85-91.

That and Caustic Star Wars Twins

i'm constantly trying to convince a select few people that 'monkey drummer' isnt the name of a track, and that just because its labelled as aphex on soulseek, doesn't make it actually by him (violin solo etc etc etccccc)

Guest Helper ET

and wasn't it glorious? I've done that too, on quite a large scale. I bet I'm responsible for hundreds of euros inside of AFX's bank account. some people just won't budge though. You can play them any AFX song, any amount of times and they just won't give in, like they've consciously made the decision not to get into it. I see that more often than not. One of the more interesting things I've seen though, is someone in my circle getting into AFX, but hiding their love for it, probably because of my over-pushiness of trying to convert everyone. good stuff.

how did you all come about the afx? mine story, is of a friend reading about RDJ Album in a mag and then buying it, and then showing me. I was a sucker, right from the beginning .

Haha I just realized one of the main members there is my friend's dad!!!

(Fader8)

He gave me a bunch of hardware synths and started me up with logic....

go throw a brick through his window

• 4 months later...
Guest Calx Sherbet

durqks was on kickass pikachu solo dumbass

btw, who rubber johnny? that threw me off back there...

Hey youse guys... you chopped up this thread REAL GOOD...

Who is B.T.? Huh? Wha??? spill it! ...please? & thanx...

Meanwhile, yeah... Squarepusher's Get Plastic is very coool especially the single"My Red Hot Car" David thanx for the pointer.. aphex twins mellower Selected Ambient Works 85-92 is pretty tasty i think...sabrossa?... your mileage may vary

Shit, the way this guy writes makes me think of Ali G doing a segment about electronic music.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Pete is your friend

David-

Squarepusher is VERY pimpy!!!

I like alot :-)

Archived