IGNORED

Breaking News!

Guest Helper ET

Guest Helper ET

this just in...Aphex Twin will be performing everywhere in the world except where you live. try checking out youtube video's though, you might see fat grown men bending over and making strange faces at you while you are trying to enjoy your favorite artist.

we apologize that you are the only person in the world who won't be attending the new Aphex shows which are seemingly everywhere and anytime. maybe one day he will get over his fear of flying and come directly to your backyard for a private show.

more at eleven

Guest cor0pen

last time i saw richard do anything was when he came to <insert my city> in .. 2003? not sure but it was right before my birthday and it was fun

we have a cool town here imo - <insert my city>, worth a trip .. he can probably even walk around (there are lots of cool things for his family to see in the city) without being harassed too much. some exhibits at the moma worth seeing. some food worth eating

i am in <insert richard's city> once in a while on business, but really can i take some coworker who has never heard of richard to one of his shows (i don't know anyone else there ..). besides the chances of my visits overlapping with a show are about 1 in 100. plus if i go i'm bound to stick out from the crowd a bit due to the culture gap (don't know what the cool kids are wearing in <insert richard's city> nowadays, right)

but i agree with you, et. i do

cometosanfranciscorichardplease

Guest Kenneth172
this just in...Aphex Twin will be performing everywhere in the world except where you live. try checking out youtube video's though, you might see fat grown men bending over and making strange faces at you while you are trying to enjoy your favorite artist.

we apologize that you are the only person in the world who won't be attending the new Aphex shows which are seemingly everywhere and anytime. maybe one day he will get over his fear of flying and come directly to your backyard for a private show.

more at eleven

No need to cry about it ET. You'll get over it... Maybe.

Archived