IGNORED

autechre+trepanation

lumpenprol

I drilled a hole in my head today while listening to Quaristice, it totally changed my opinion of the album. Somehow the brain tissue leaking out the front of my head lent the music a certain numinous "je ne sais qua" that I had failed to notice before. Bravo, Rob and Sean, bravo!

Guest Chogg
I drilled a hole in my head today while listening to Quaristice, it totally changed my opinion of the album. Somehow the brain tissue leaking out the front of my head lent the music a certain numinous "je ne sais qua" that I had failed to notice before. Bravo, Rob and Sean, bravo!

Give him a hand, folks.

lol

Guest musicforairports

Have you lost your intense mathimatical ability but also don't suffer from intense headaches anymore?

Archived