IGNORED

aphex Twin Ireland July

phudoshin

Because i'm stupid but have a bit of extra cash, i went and got a ticket for €130 for the Friday at Oxygen just to see Aphex Twin in July.

I promise to do my very best to get up front with a camera for the entire fucking thing too.

i must be out of my frigging mind :aphexsign: :confused:

good luck

i'd fly to ireland just for the oxygen festival, but it's sold out. wouldn't be too bad catching aphex twin, prodigy and RATM

Guest mrtweed

good luck to you with oxygen mate. far too many spas to contemplate. looking forward to hearing the set though.

did i meet you at bangface? was in a chalet with p, kate, grace etc.

good luck

i'd fly to ireland just for the oxygen festival, but it's sold out. wouldn't be too bad catching aphex twin, prodigy and RATM

Would be nice to see all Rage and Aphex Twin at the same event.

phudoshin, you are my hero! I wasted all my money and vacation time to fly to Coachella, rent a car, hotel, tickets etc. and in the end I had a front row recording of the show and a chance to meet the man himself! Thanks for this, I hope you will be able grab a recording yourself and for all. :aphexsign:

did i meet you at bangface? was in a chalet with p, kate, grace etc.

You know it! Which one is you?

I'm not that interested in meeting his gingerness to be honest - not that i could at oxygen - i'll film him djing but that'd be it...........unless i get wasted and do a louis theroux style stalk/chat - that'd be hilarious!

Guest mrtweed

hah yeah i saw you in the bear costume - dunno how you managed it in that heat.

phudoshin im ivan i was the guy with the long hair and the really burnt face...you going to mantua this year being as how leechrum isnt happening?

Guest mrtweed

yeah it looks good alright. egyptian lover was added to the bill too if thats your thing...

Archived