IGNORED

Autechre @ Glade?

Sam

Yep really really good, not heard any of the new bootlegs so can't say how it compared, but very thumping and danceable. Some great noises in there, I would make some lame analogy about some bits sounding like giant metallic hissing spiders skittering along but you know the score!!

Guest Jimbob

I only caught the second half cause i was spinning out and turning green somewhere on site, but what i did hear was really quite moving. Hopefully we'll get a bootleg one of these days

Guest Super lurker ultra V12

:angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

:angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

angry.gifangry.gifangry.gifangry.gifangry.gif

Was one of the best sets I've seen them do, very danceable and fucking hard :angry: The only tack I'm sure they played was Tankakern..

Was one of the best sets I've seen them do, very danceable and fucking hard :angry: The only tack I'm sure they played was Tankakern..

Really?! Where did they fit that in in the set? or has it radically changed?

Guest Ultravisitor

best acid trip i've ever had.

i thought i was a tree halfway through.

being in complete darkness throughout the gig made it fucking weird, but very very cool.

i heard IO in there....i think.

i loved the way the drifted off into some ambience then twisted the sound in to some pumping ae beat. it was glorious.

pray for a bootleg.

best acid trip i've ever had.

i thought i was a tree halfway through

hehe :) I'd had some acid which was pretty weak, unfortunately (although it was my third day of taking it so I didn't expect much else!) but I kept closing my eyes while I was dancing and had some wicked closed eye visions - stuff like clouds and rays of sun shining through, which were happening in time to the beats. Sounds lame when I type it but it was ace

• 2 weeks later...
Tankakern wasn't played.

Well I'm sure they did drop Tankakern in the mix during the set. Obviously it was fairly late after a few hard days of raving so I could be wrong but I don't think so..

I don't mean to sound like a twat, but I guarantee it wasn't played. I listened to the LA set loads of times and it was virtually identical at Glade. I don't think there's one bit that sounded even slightly similar!

Not to burst your bubble or anything :(

Archived