IGNORED

Yagya - Rigning

azatoth

News from the front. After the critically acclaimed Rhythm of Snow (2002, Force Inc) and Will I Dream During The Process (2006, Sending Orbs) albums, Icelandic producer Yagya (Aðalsteinn Guðmundsson) brings his third full-length album “Rigningâ€. Brilliant Dub techno & ambient on both CD and vinyl formats (2x12â€). We welcome Rutger Prins to our art team. Expected release date of SO 011 is mid/end September.

his second album wasn't as strong as the debut, imo, but judging by the tracks found on his myspace which i assume are from the new album, it's back to heavily GAS influenced sound.i especially like track Rigning Ten. very eager to hear this whole album.
http://www.myspace.com/steiniplastik

Guest telikan

cooooool. whenever I go back to his albums though, it's never quite as good as I remember. "Will I Dream During the Process?" is probably one of my favorite album titles, however.

so fucking excited for this

christ those songs on myspace are amazing

this definitely was the shit he played when i saw him at lab30 last year

• 3 months later...

sending orbs are aiming for a early-mid december release for the new yagya. lets hope it works out as i'm quite chuffed to hear this.

link to the lab30 liveset

http://sound.modelfruit.com/sets/yagya_._lab30_26.10.07.mp3

• 1 month later...
good news! I managed to hear Rhythm of snow this christmas and I loved it

LOL

Any words that come out of your mouth are rendered laughable within the context of pictures/emotions/spam you post.

That is what makes your last post on this thread a fucking LOL fest.

Hee hee!

good news! I managed to hear Rhythm of snow this christmas and I loved it BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPP!!!!!! :braindance:

Guest Super lurker ultra V12
good news! I managed to hear Rhythm of snow this christmas and I loved it

LOL

Any words that come out of your mouth are rendered laughable within the context of pictures/emotions/spam you post.

That is what makes your last post on this thread a fucking LOL fest.

Hee hee!

good news! I managed to hear Rhythm of snow this christmas and I loved it BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPP!!!!!! :braindance:

:ok:

• 2 weeks later...

Ordered the 2xLP a few days back, Ear Rational said it WILL BE in stock and shipping tomorrow, and I couldn't be more psyched. It's so early in the year but yes Azatoth I totally agree that this is end-of-2009 top ten material here!

• 1 month later...
Guest beatfanatic
yup! FANTASTIC ALBUM!

this is fantastic stuff

I was craving for some more Gas-esqe music

Guest MASSIMO

This album is unbelievable, really nice work adding some melodic elements into dub techno and GAS influenced sound.

• 5 months later...

Archived