IGNORED

Pink Floyd - "Breathe"

eh Speedy

yeah, i was expecting some weird trippy mash up, but an extended version is a nice tribute i suppose.

dark side of the moon is one of my favorite albums, no lie. money is the only song on there that is slightly underneath perfection, it seems pretty kitsch in contrast to the rest of the album. i guess a lot of other people probably think the same thing too though.

and any colour you like is just perfection. amazing song.

• 2 months later...

I love Pink Floyd. Though I haven't listened to Dark Side of the Moon in soooo long. I don't really collect records, but my Pink Floyd record collection is something else... Lots of nice rare records, I even have a rather early pressing of Piper at the Gates of Dawn, one which has a nice shiny cover.

I mostly listen to the Syd Barrett solo stuff these days or the rare Pink Floyd outtakes like Scream Thy Last Scream and King Bee...

Either way nice mix, listening to it right now, very nicely done, very subtle. =)

• 5 months later...
Guest Gary C

Dark Side is probably one of my favourite albums. But it's taken me an ashamedly long time to get into Wish You Were Here. Loving it now, hard.

Gonna try out some of Syd Barrett's solo stuff later, but I know it can't compare. Pink Floyd may be the best band ever, to be honest.

I'm a huge Floyd/Barrett fan.

Lately I think that Roger Waters is about the biggest cunt on the planet, but I digress.

This video (Live at Pompeii) has some sick shit in it from about 2:00 thru to the end.

Boners abound.

Guest zaphod

oh yeah, i have that concert on dvd. i might be the only person on earth who thinks meddle is their best album.

also:

i could listen to that all day

Meddle is fucking excellent. It was my favorite for a long time, but I think Wyish You Were Here just pips it now.

Roger Waters is a cunt, but he's a cunt who knows how to write a fairly decent bit of music.

oh yeah, i have that concert on dvd. i might be the only person on earth who thinks meddle is their best album.

no, you're not. i like meddle the most. dark side of the moon is good, but it doesn't have something like 'echoes'

Live Pompeii versions > Studio Meddle versions

I always laugh at that Beastie Boys video that is a pastiche of Pompeii :)

p.s.: I stenciled

"PINK

FLOYD.

LONDON" on my amp

Guest Kibreg
lol. saying pink floyd are brilliant, especially in the context of "breathe," is like claiming that blowjobs are sweet and that everyone should try having one

Guest abusivegeorge
lol. saying pink floyd are brilliant, especially in the context of "breathe," is like claiming that blowjobs are sweet and that everyone should try having one

Archived