IGNORED

whilst we're at it

not_vikur

recorded from the atp. theres a song that comes in about 8-11min mark and its so good its fantastic i doubt anyone can id. once again this set available on slsk. i can id some stuff song captain beefheart and that company flow they always play.

bix.

oh and they even drop aphex twin - yellow calx.

Never heard this unfortunately

By the way, spent alllll day yesterday looking for that song from the Gescom set with no luck, so maybe I just heard it on the radio or in another set

One day I might find it...

• 3 months later...

Apart from the tracks already listed, the only one I know is LFO - Simon From Sydney at 25 minutes

And the ambient track directly after that is something by Bernard Parmegiani I think, possibly Etude Elastique...

Guest elektroplast

Oh yes, this mix is something else. I love all of their radio mixes from 2003. The tracks I recognize off the top of my head are:

Aphex Twin - Yellow Calx

Coil - Dark River

Disjecta - Facemaker

The Hafler Trio - Bang!

Surgeon - Remnants of What Once Was

Public Enemy - Miuzi Ways a Ton

Captain Beefheart & His Magic Band - 25th Century Quaker

LFO - Simon From Sydney

i dont think there is i recorded it myself. weet_abix has it but he is elusive maybe someone else who dl it here can share it from you tho they are usually stingy.

• 10 months later...
Guest elektroplast

I finally found out what the first track is, thanks to Bleep. It's Donkey Doctor by 808 State, from the Ninety album.

Archived