IGNORED

fun semi-pointless shit that you would buy

Guest thanksomuch

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply
i'd like to have an icelandic sweater. i've come close to buying one a few times but they're always too expensive. etc etc

Seriously, invest for winter cause there's nothing warmer. I picked up a nice one in a vintage clothes shop for £25.

If I had money to throw around, yeah clothes. Some really expensive jeans or a suit. I'm actually pretty content at the moment though. A coat like this one would be good:

00003f.jpg

(Burberry)

Oh, and a statue of myself in solid pressed pure cocaine.

Guest Glass Plate

I had money to spend on stuff I'd first probably try to get my own place with yegg, then slowly furnish the place, then maybe actually pay for music some times.

lol :P

I want one of these:

8bittie.jpg

So I can prove to everyone exactly the extent of my geekocity.

led_umbrella.jpg

looks like

blade-runner-umbrella-3.jpg

Precisely! I need that umbrella!

yeeeah one of those would be nice too, but i like PC gaming cuz for me it's easier to upgrade a video card and dl a game off the internets then go to the store and by a $50 game that has no content beyond what is on the disc and a $400 console that is obsolete in three months.

Erm, you can download games for PS3, as well as additional content for games, and the PS3 is the highest-rated Blu-Ray player on the market due to it's upgradable firmware.

You sorta broke my heart there...

Archived