IGNORED

Why Are Thin People Not Fat?

Guest boo

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'll watch this doc, tauboo. As a skinny guy I often wonder why I can never put on weight. I'd like to be bigger, certainly. But I guess it's just my metabolism and I expect that when I'm about 30 I'll wish I could be skinnier.

Does anyone here have a Phd in Metabolism? I'd like to know if it's true or not that in order to speed up your metabolism you have to eat at least once every 3 hours. Thanks.

Yeah i'm 6'1 weigh 135-140 pounds... Been this way for the past 5 years and in that 5 year span I began drinking beer, eating more fast food due to full time job and have been a lot less active... yet I have yet to gain a pound despite trying really hard to.

Guest Blanket Fort Collapse
jpynshsp889z82fzwa7qz2osj4.jpg

I FUCKING HATE YOU, that is a horrible picture dear god

but it is however exactly what I think nearly every girl on xbox live looks like

Guest thanksomuch

I FUCKING HATE YOU, that is a horrible picture dear god

but it is however exactly what I think nearly every girl on xbox live looks like

better?

100_3316.jpg

Guest Blanket Fort Collapse

kinda, it would be better if that girl had the controller in her ass because she looks like shes probably a stupid cunt(maybe not but most likely)

anyway the metabolism of some crackaz is astounding and yes plenty of kids cannot gain weight my ex-girlfriend and my drummer try sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo hard to gain weight and epic fail

I spent a long time, years and years, being ashamed of my skinny body and lack of muscle. Then I realised that being skinny is infinitely better than being fat, we can wear what we like, and rarely produce gut-level disgust reactions like some really obese people can. I started wearing tight clothing, and now I worry about my belly and thighs. Full circle.

Ive only just managed to master a metabolism which means i get fat, easily, and im thoroughly enjoying being not fat atall for once. im not sure that most people can really appreciate not being fat and how shitty being fat really is until they've been fat.

Ive only just managed to master a metabolism which means i get fat, easily, and im thoroughly enjoying being not fat atall for once. im not sure that most people can really appreciate not being fat and how shitty being fat really is until they've been fat.

if you fat enough, even fat becomes fat. you can be fat while being fat.

shes got a nice face

im drunk enough that i had a millisecond of "id hit that". crop the picture to just at the bottom of the microphone. yeeah.

She said, "I gots to get me some acheivements!"

Then he said, "We're out of Snickers, M&M's, all thing Hostess and Little Debbie, Diet Pepsi, Fudgesicles, Gummi Bears and Pizza Pringles."

Then she said "Wut?"

Then he took the picture.

Archived