IGNORED

animated gif idea

YEK

I found the video on youtube earlier, but I'll need the video file or a video player with a frame step to do it.

I tried separating frames with print screen and advancing with play/pause but it turned out looking kind of shit.

Haha I love Rob's trance-like stare

Guest PusillanimousRex

I'd seen an animated GIF of precisely this, years ago, but I'm not sure I'd nabbed it then - the appeal of it seemed limited to me at the time.

I'll see if I haven't got it, on the off chance.

Guest AOOproductions

Rob totally wants Sean's shit that in that video. Just look how entranced he is looking at his best mate. No wonder the music is great, the chemistry is real :kiss:

Guest JohnTqs

Rob totally wants Sean's shit that in that video. Just look how entranced he is looking at his best mate. No wonder the music is great, the chemistry is real :kiss:

it's kind of awkward the way they are sitting, with rob right behind him like that...

That's called being stoned out of your fucking mind. The only thing Rob is entranced with is getting this interview over with so he can get a box of Twinkies and use a $7,000 microphone to record him eating them in a North Face fleece. The results were later used here:

haahaha that made my day.lol

That's called being stoned out of your fucking mind. The only thing Rob is entranced with is getting this interview over with so he can get a box of Twinkies and use a $7,000 microphone to record him eating them in a North Face fleece. The results were later used here:

LOL

Guest AOOproductions
edit it so it makes it look likes he digging forever and ever

Yes please do this!

And to be honest, he doesn't look stoned at all. He just looks bored out of his fucking mind.

Guest Super lurker ultra V12
edit it so it makes it look likes he digging forever and ever

Yes please do this!

And to be honest, he doesn't look stoned at all. He just looks bored out of his fucking mind.

post-5191-1236085138_thumb.png

Archived