being a regular somewhere

Fred McGriff

Guest Benedict Cumberbatch
and furthermore I am a regular inside your mom's vagina

SUPERPWN TM

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm still considered a regular at my favorite Italian restaurant in Santa Barbara, even though I haven't lived there for two years. I go back and it's still VIP treatment. They know my drink. They know what I'm going to order.

I've achieved regular status at a few places in my new town, but it's not really the same.

awesome, I'm a regular at the coffee house, good coffee and 19 year flirtatious girl keeps me coming back. No need to order, just two black coffeees poured with a slow nice posture so I can study her ass and smile when she turns around followed by a standard * if i were 20 you know I'd be ballin' you look* which actually makes her blush. It's cool, free coffees from time to time yo.

there's nothing quite like a woman that shows off her ass nonchalantly! Fullfilment Crew Girl does this all the time! all one can do is... bite their lip... adjust their dick when no one is looking... make a mental deposit in the spank bank for later!

Guest Drahken

Wouldn't have it any other way, especially with non-american cuisine. Becoming a recognized regular at a Chinese, Japanese, Korean or Mexican restaurant is the fast track to awesome food and access to the 'special' menu and prices.

Guest hahathhat
Lu-ci-fer go to sea.

Be a hip cat,

be a ship's cat.

Somewhere, anywhere...

That cat's something I can't explain.

im a regular at several alt bars and nightclubs around town, s'ok i guess. just means i drink too much too often tbh, like tonight im contemplating going out on my own, with no lift and forking out roughly 35quid in travel fees just to hit up a metal night that finishes at 3am, ill probably end up spending 90quid in all for an avg night of moshing and looking at chicks with black hair and tattoos. hmm

people are scared of me so 'm not a regular, except for at these two mediteranean/persian grocery stores and the liquor plus down the street from my house

since it's liquor plus i pretend they don't know me and they do the same back, but when there is a sale on vodka they let me know. it's shady, both of us know something and neither of us wants to. kind of funny.

awesome, I'm a regular at the coffee house, good coffee and 19 year flirtatious girl keeps me coming back. No need to order, just two black coffeees poured with a slow nice posture so I can study her ass and smile when she turns around followed by a standard * if i were 20 you know I'd be ballin' you look* which actually makes her blush. It's cool, free coffees from time to time yo.

Also at a variety store where I became a regular, usually pick up cigs or guinnness there. One night after establishing a bit of a rapport whith the two ladies who are there full time.... hold on... one lady is Bald so affectionately in my head I refer to her as "Baldie" , she's awesome she thanks me at least six times before I leave, followed by a sprinkling of good nights in my 10 second walk from the pay out counter to the door. Then there is Chewbacca- another female- 6'1" bad complexion, probably; an all star basketball player in high school - terror on the offensive glass-, If i had to guess, she definitely wore knee braces, and probably wears a cho-pat

11F1RBQZN7L._AA280_.jpg

still.

I became friends with chewy one winter, when I went in hopped up on percoset. Percoset makes me very amiable and talkative, so when i approached the counter we exchanged pleasentries. Because it was winter and hunting season was in effect she asked me" Have you been out hunting this year?" behind my percposet daze, I thoughtlessly replied" no have you?" at that point I realised: she is still a woman, has some feminity somewhere inside her somewhere, thinking I'd put my foot in my mouth by imagining this rebounding monster perched in a tree sipping whiskey at 5am with a 30 odd 6 wating for some poor buck to pass. She completely disregarded my question and started to talk about shovelling the driveway, well i wanted rectifty my earlier gaffe so I proceeded to have a 45 minute conversation with her about the perils of snow shovelling.

A few months later I told some some young turks harrassing Baldie, and Chewy to beat it or they'd have a problem. Since then time stops whenever I enter that store, I get the royal treatment.

lol

That made my day.

also, going out for meals that often isn't something i do, nor was i brought up that way. there are enough restaurants here that when i go out i go to a new one most of the time. i'd rather cook i guess, pluss i'm poor.

Guest mrcopyandpaste

im a bit of a local at a restaurant in town, but only to one waiter, so if i dont get him then its off. oftentimes he wont remember me until i say something but then he'll be all like ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

then we talk about films alot and he gives me staff discount

Guest hahathhat

i'm getting to be a regular at trader joe's i think -- kind of by default, it's the closet supermarket by and i don't find it as dismal as others either. not being able to buy lays brand products is also doing wonders for my waistline

i'm getting to be a regular at trader joe's i think -- kind of by default, it's the closet supermarket by and i don't find it as dismal as others either. not being able to buy lays ™ brand products is also doing wonders for my waistline

do they sell wasabi peas?

i'm getting to be a regular at trader joe's i think -- kind of by default, it's the closet supermarket by and i don't find it as dismal as others either. not being able to buy lays ™ brand products is also doing wonders for my waistline

wasabi peas are quite franky disgusting

:fee:

you are completely wrong, read the rules

ps velazquez, word up, i am proud to hear what you've done. nice work.

Archived