a video

YEK

sure

go do some choreographic dancing in the middle of a train station

don't think that you're in the way of people who need to catch a train

jerks

but seriously, that was quite nice

i go throught that station on a daily basis

but i'm never around when there's something special going on..

(a while ago there was an orchestra at the very same spot that performed the carmina burama)

i have to admit i teared up watching this. there's just something about watching so many people have fun at once. that is awesome.

Guest Benedict Cumberbatch

i have to admit i didnt like it one bit. it reminded me fred mcgriff most hated commercial.

i have to admit this video didnt deserve its own thread

oh christ. the dance beat. fuck me. it was actually tolerable even with its annoying camera angles that totally shattered whatever shred of "naturalism" and spontaneity they were trying to achieve. but the dance beat murdered me. it made me want to die a million painful deaths.

i hated this more than life itself.

Guest abusivegeorge

I do not intend to watch this video, I value McGriffs opinion highly on this board and am grateful to have read his feedback before pressing play.

Guest Franklin

i started playing the the polygon window song and then played the ass and titties song above me and then realized that i had matched them timewise somewhat and the rap was synching with the other song. i feel like ET discovering mixing for the first time!

also the first thing was pretty cool. fred does not know what he's talking about.

Archived