IGNORED

Last Step - 1961

MadnessR

What a genius....Sorry you guys can't understand BASIC MATH. VSnares is unbelievable. OK count to 7. Got that? OK count to 5 (or 10). Got that? OK Count to 6 then 5 (11). OK count to 4 then 5(9). OK, Count to 8 then 6...... Wow... how easy is that?

Listen to headphones. Learn how to count without counting...Just feel it.....Sick Sick Sick.....

:confused: <what you look like listening to VSnares..... :fee:

SIMPLE MINDED BASTARDS....

Music is so much more than U know...4/4 is for wimps....EXPAND UR MIND..... :omg:

What a genius....Sorry you guys can't understand BASIC MATH. VSnares is unbelievable. OK count to 7. Got that? OK count to 5 (or 10). Got that? OK Count to 6 then 5 (11). OK count to 4 then 5(9). OK, Count to 8 then 6...... Wow... how easy is that?

Listen to headphones. Learn how to count without counting...Just feel it.....Sick Sick Sick.....

Music is so much more than U know...4/4 is for wimps....EXPAND UR MIND..... :omg:

I myself really Enjoy V Snares.

Keeping that in mind, your post is ignorant, condescending, and just plain stupid. And I am a snares FAN for christ sake! In fact I'm wearing a V Snares T shirt RIGHT THE FUCK NOW!

there is so much more to odd time signatures than vsnares adding or subtracting a beat to every bar. have a listen to some don caballero or behold the arctopus or dillinger escape plan or textures or meshuggah! that's where you'll find some amazing musicians not only writing the music in odd timings, but actually learning how to play it.

i don't dislike snares because i can't 'understand' his time signatures, i just don't like his music. i find it highly annoying, along with most other 'breakcore'.

ps. rules etc

There's too much Aaron hate, he is awesome. His comment on breakcore was fucking epic.

what comment do you speak of?

It went something like this:

The interviewer: "What do you think's the reason breakcore's becoming so big in the gay belgian scene?"

Aaron: "That's because breakcore is gay as fuck!"

THANXXX MAN!!1

Guest Betty

Zappa had a lot of amazing drummers who could play weird time signatures but he said that Vinnie Colaiuta was the best because he could play in any weird time signature but could also do it with a feel and attitude, not just barely managing to keep up.

Therefore: Vinnie Colaiuta > V Snares.

Guest Renivatio
there is so much more to odd time signatures than vsnares adding or subtracting a beat to every bar. have a listen to some don caballero or behold the arctopus or dillinger escape plan or textures or meshuggah! that's where you'll find some amazing musicians not only writing the music in odd timings, but actually learning how to play it.

i don't dislike snares because i can't 'understand' his time signatures, i just don't like his music. i find it highly annoying, along with most other 'breakcore'.

ps. rules etc

tru dat. i dislike dep much, but meshuggah is the shit.

Archived